Chapter Thirty - Eight.

Katie's POV;

"Jc, come on!" I said as I knocked on the bathroom door. "Hold the fucking on!" I heard him hissed.

It's been two weeks since we got here and the girls (Mahogany, Fiona, and Rachel) came too with the boys (Shawn and Caleb) after the day we got here and today, we are going back to our apartment, well not really since they are still gonna stay for another week.

Well goodluck to me, more pain in the ass.

I grabbed my duffel back and went out of the villa seeing the other boys talking, I put it in my trunk and stood next to Matthew. "Hey guys," I greeted. "Katie, we can't fit in the apartment." Cameron said. Nash nodded, agreeing.

I sighed and spoke, "Okay, so the girls will sleep in my room, two in the bed and two on the floor. Same as with the guest room. Who's gonna stay in my guest room?"

"Jc. I don't know, O2L."

After discussing the problem, we finally solved it and decided to leave we all hopped in our cars and drove off. After driving for about an hour, we decided to stop over at the KFC and eat. Cameron, Caleb and Nash took our orders and lined up. "So, when we get back, so you guys wanna go to the mall?" I asked.

"Sure. I need new shoes," Taylor spoke. Matthew nodded, agreeing. "Yeah, me too."

Few minutes later, they came back with three trays with full of foods. Well basically, we didn't eat breakfast that's why we're starving.

"What are you guys talking about?" Cameron asked as he sat infront of me. "We are planning to go to the mall since we need new shoes and I need to buy new clothes." I spoke, taking a piece of French fries and ate it.

"Yeah me too," Cameron said. I chuckled, "What?"

"Taylor and Matthew need one too. You guys are like girls,"

"Hey! We haven't bought new shoes for like three months!" Taylor fired. "Mine are dirty and I need one for MagCon." Matt said.

"Speaking of MagCon, they invited me for digitour." I said. "Digi tour?" I nodded. "Mhm,"

"When?" I shrugged. "I don't know, they called me two days ago."

After we ate, we stayed there for a while, recording videos for vine then some fans recognized us and asked for a picture with us. We decided to leave, I hopped in my passenger seat since Jack J voluntarily suggested that he's gonna drive all the way to the apartment.

He turned on the radio, blasted 'Wild Life by Jack and Jack'.

"Jack is this..." I trailed off looking at him. "Y-yeah," He said looking back at me shockingly. My mouth formed an 'O' shape.

"Oh my God Jack. You guys are on radio!" I exclaimed. "I know right?! Oh my God. This is amazing!" He said happily. I quickly took out my phone from my pocket and dialed Jack J's number.

J; Katie? Is some-

K; Jack! Turn on your radio, hurry!

J; Hold on! Oh my...

K; Your song Jack! Your fucking song is playing, that is crazy!

J; I know, fuck. This is amazing!

K; Congratulations!

J; Thank you so much!

K; Oh god. Okay, I'll hung up now, it's dangerous to speak on the phone while driving at the same time.