Chapter Twenty Four.

Chapter Twenty Four.

Cameron's POV;

"Katie! Katie! Wait!" I heard Carter and Taylor exclaimed as they ran after her.

Everyone was looking at us, I couldn't speak nor move. This is so surprising. She came home early? B--but why?

"Can any of you speak? Atleast explain." Carter said.

"We were just at the moment. I was just messing around," I said, Morgan nodded agreeing with me. We all sat down and pulled out my phone and dialed Katie's number.

"You know she's not gonna pick up because of what she saw." Jack G said. I sighed once again and then my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and saw Jc's. I ran my fingers through my hair and answered it.

*Convo*

C; Hey Jc.

J; Can you please explain the picture?

C; What picture?

J; The one that you and Morgan kissing Nash posted it and deleted afterwards.

(I looked at Nash and mouthed, "You posted it?" He mouthed back, "Sorry.")

C; We were just at the moment bro, I swear. We were just messing around.

J; Where's Katie right now?

C; I don't know. Can you please call her and ask where she is, we're so worried.

J; Dude, don't do it again please. We all know how fragile Katie is.

C; I won't. I promise, please call her.

J; Alright. I'll call her. I'll call you back.

C; Okay.

*End if Convo*

"Well they are freaking out." Matt said as he showed me his twitter feed. "Are you guys mad at me?"

"No, of course not." They chuckled. I gave them a small smile.

"She'll forgive you bro, I'm sure. Don't worry okay? I'll explain." Nash said.

"Thanks bro."

Katie's POV;

"Here." Chris said as he gave me my McFlurry. "Thanks." I smiled.

Right now, me and Chris are in McDonalds. I called him. Well I consider him as a friend now. He did cheer me up. It took him thirty seconds by lip syncing and doing funny faces. So yeah.

"Which hotel are you staying at?" He asked. "Hyatt."

"Cool, I'm staying there too."

"Awesome."

Then my phone phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and saw Jc's name. He nodded and I answered it.

*Convo*

K; Hey J.

J; Are you okay? I know what happened.

K; I'm fine.

J; Where are you?

K; McDonalds with my friend Chris.

J; Chris?

K; Yeah, I met him in Hawaii yesterday.

J; Okay. You know you can tell me.

K; It's okay Justin. I'm okay, don't worry.

J; Okay.

K; I'll see you tomorrow. Okay? I love you bro.

J; Aight. Love you too!

*End of Convo*

"Sorry 'bout that."

"It's okay." He smiled, I smiled back.

"Wanna go to the hotel now?"

"Yeah, actually, I'll call Shawn." He nodded. I dialed his number while we hopped in the car and drove off.

They think I'm crazy because I stormed out crying and I'm coming back happy? Damn. But hey! We're not even together. I like him okay, but maybe he likes Morgan.

As we reached the O2L house, I beeped the horn.

Selfie by The Chainsmokers started playing and Chris started to take funny selfies.

I laughed, "Chris!" He giggled. Then someone knocked on the window. We looked at and saw them. I unlocked the door and they all piled in and we drove off.

We reached the hotel and told the guys to go to their rooms. Chris helped me with my suitcases and we went in the elevator. He's in the 6th floor and we're in 7th floor so he went out first.

As I stepped in the 7th floor, I wet in the hotel room that Taylor told me and saw Cam. Guess me and him are roomies.

"Hey," I greeted as I placed my suitcases beside the bed. Oh and the room have one bed only.

"Kate, let me explain." He said and stood up but I stopped him. "No need, it's alright. We're not even dating, you can kiss whoever you want." I shrugged.

He was about to talk but I stopped him. "I shouldn't be crying. You don't even like--" I was cut off by his lips, pressing into mine.

He pulled back slowly and looked straight in my eyes. "Don't say that," He whispered. "Because I like you. Your eyes, your smile, those dimples fuck Katie, I like you." He said in his low raspy voice.

"The way you make me laugh, you make me smile, you're funny, spontaneous, God you have everything." I smiled.

"Well guess what Jerk?"

"What?"

"I fucking like you too."

A/N; Tada!!!!! They like each other waaaah!!!!! Damn, I've been waiting for this in a freaking long time. Ghaaad. It felt amazing wohoooo!!! 👍👍👍

Comment and Vote!!