Chapter Thirty-Two.

A/n; Look at those two hotties!!! Oomf...

Katie's POV;

It's been two days since Cameron told me about moving out with Nash and I haven't talked to my mom about that as well and I think, I'll talk to her today since we have a mother and daughter bonding.

"Mom! You ready?" I called out from downstairs. Jeez, mom takes so long to get ready.

"One sec!" I heard her exclaimed. I groaned silently and pulled out my phone and tweeted,

"@katiecaylen; mom's taking so long. I'm so hungry."

I replied to some tweets and saw Cameron's tweet.

"@camerondallas; @katiecaylen a little more patience babe. Have a nice day with mom, love you"

"@katiecaylen; @camerondallas hahahaha. You too, love you too!"

Few seconds later, mom came downstairs wearing her white and black stripes jumper jeans and her black sandals.

"You look fancy," I spoke as we walked outside of the house. "Thank you. You look beautiful as always," She smiled widely and we hopped in the car and drove off. I was wearing a white pocket tee and my denim jeans and a converse.

"So where to first?" I asked as we went inside the mall. "I made an appointment to the salon and after that we'll eat then watch movie." She said. I nodded and we went in the hair and nails salon.

After we did our nails and hairs for like two hours, we decided to eat at KFC. "So how are you and Cameron?" Mom asked as we started cooking.

"We're fine," She nodded. "About him, we talked about something two days ago."

"About?"

"Uh...moving." She stopped eating and looked at me. "You're deciding to move out with him?" I shook my head.

"No, he's moving out with Nash but I was thinking about moving out by myself but it's near with theirs." She nodded.

"Near with Cam but not with me?"

"I can always buy a ticket, you know that mom." I smiled, she nodded, "Okay."

"What?"

"I said okay, I'm letting you move out by yourself," I grinned widely. "But this is serious Kate" I nodded. "I know."

"Where?"

"LA."

We were talking until a man, around 40's came towards our table. "Uhm...hi?" My mom spoke.

"Hey uhh, how are you?"

"Fine, how about you?"

"Good."

"Okay."

"I'm Dave," He smiled and stuck his hand out. "I'm Emily. Hi nice to meet you," She smiled and shook hands.

"Wanna go out sometimes?" He asked. She nodded, "Okay."

"So uhh, can I get your number?"

"Sure!" She giggled and they pulled out their phone. After they exchanged numbers, he said goodbye and walked away. I looked at my mom with a surprise expression and mom looked at me with the same expression,

"Oh.my.god." We both said in unison and laughed not caring if anyone will hear us. "He's cute!"

"He have a fine ass." I giggled, "Mom!" She laughed lightly and shook her head. After we ate, we went to the cinema and bought tickets.

The rest of the day was a lot of fun. The same guy earlier was everywhere which is fucking creepy.

As we got home, I pulled out my phone and tweeted,

"@katiecaylen; a man asked my mom out omfg!!!"

I went upstairs and took a shower then got dressed in my sweater and pajama shorts. I laid on my bed and turned on my laptop, I went on twitter and started creeping then my phone rang.

I looked at the caller ID and saw my brother's name. I laughed lightly, he probably saw my tweet a while ago and started freaking out.

*Convo*

K; Hey Jc.

J; Mom was what?

K; Yes Jc. A hot man with a fine ass asked our mom out.

J; Are you serious?

K; Very serious Jc.

J; I need to meet that man first.

K; Chillax Justin, he seems nice.

J; Well maybe he have kids.

K; I don't care as long as he's divorced, that's fine with me. As long as he treats mom right and makes her happy.

J; I guess. Okay, tell mom, I miss her.

K; She misses you too. We miss you too Jc. Oh, I gotta tell you something.

J; Don't tell me you're pregnant Katie, I swear I'll ki-

K; Stop! Oh my god, I'm not pregnant!

J; Oh thank god. Then what?

K; I'll start looking for houses or apartments.

J; Where? I'll help you.

K; Cameron will, in LA.

J; Oh cool anyway, I gotta go sis. Love you!

K; Okay bye, love you too.

*End of convo*

This day was okay...so far.

A/n; Hi guys!!!! Guys tomorrow's new year! New struggle, new problems and new people.

What's you New Years resolution guys? Tell me!!!

Well mine is gotta lose weight and be damn pretty lol. I don't really have one so I guess that will do.

Anyway!!! Tell me what you think about this story. Your comments are you important to me so keep telling what's in your mind, okay? Okay!

Vote && Comment!!