Chapter Forty - Four

Katie's POV;

It's been three days since that kiss, been three days since I talked to Cameron. It sucks because I still think about the kiss and...him.

I sat up from the bed, sighing. I know I have to tell Caleb sooner and I know I have to face Cameron soon.

I grabbed my grey plain shirt and my black jeans. I took a shower and got dressed. I applied my male up and let my hair straight. I slipped on my white converse and grabbed my rucksack then went downstairs seeing Jc with Cameron and Nash.

"Where are you going?" Jc asked. "I'm going to visit uncle." I answered.

"Ooh, can we go?" I nodded, "Yeah sure, let's go." I grabbed the car keys and we went out. We hopped in the car and drove off.

As we reached the school, all students are literally looking at us. We went in our uncle's office and saw him on his laptop. "Uncle!" I greeted. "Hey guys!" He smiled widely and hugged us.

"How are you guys?"

"We're fine,"

"Since when did you get home?"

"A week ago," He nodded. "Anyway, I'll see you guys later, I'll just go and see Caleb." I said and walked away.

I went in the cafeteria and saw Caleb with his teammates at their usual table. I was about to walk towards them but Abby appeared.

Oh Abby, why are you still in the picture?

I walked behind them and spoke, "What do you think you're doing?" They all looked at me then Abby's jaw dropped.

"Please close your mouth, it's so unlady like." I told her and sat beside Caleb. "Hey," I smiled and kissed him.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" He asked, pulling me closer. "I wanna see you." I smiled.

He just grinned widely, "Okay."

"Do you want some?" He asked, holding out the sandwich. "What about you?"

"I have two, you can have that."

"Okay."

After the lunch time, I went out to the football field with Caleb since his next period is PE. "Do you wanna play catch and throw since the teacher gave us free time?" He asked, I nodded and smiled, "Okay."

I stood few meters away from him and said, "Throw it!"

"Okay!" He said and threw it but it passed by me and landed few meters away from me. "Really?" I said as I put my hands on my hips. "Sorry babe," He smirked.

I was about to pick it up but someone yelled my name. "Katie!" I looked up and saw Fiona running towards me. "Fiona!" I squealed and hugged me, making us fall on the field.

"Ow," I mumbled as I heard her giggled. "I'm so sorry,"

"Are you guys okay?" Caleb asked as he helped us to stand up. "Yeah," I nodded. "Sorry about that, I just missed to so much." Fiona said and hugged me tightly.

"I missed you too," I said and pulled back. I pulled out my phone and headed it to Caleb. "Can you take a picture of us?" I asked. He chuckled and nodded, "Okay."

After we took a picture, Fiona decided to go to her next class. I hung out with Caleb for a while until Jc texted me that it's time to go. I said goodbye to Caleb and went out to the parking lot. "Can we eat lunch at Mcdonalds?" I asked as we hopped in the car. "Yeah. I want some too," Jc spoke.