Chapter Nineteen.

Chapter Nineteen.

Katie’s POV;

So today, we’re in DC! (:

I woke up beside Cameron, I smiled lightly and removed his arms around my waist and stood up. I took out my Maroon jeans and my black muscle shirt with a muscle on it. I went in the bathroom and took a shower. I got dressed and did my make-up and curled my hair. I sprayed my perfume and went outside, seeing Rachel, waking up.

“Hey.” I greeted quietly. “Hi,” She smiled sleepily.

“Wanna eat breakfast?” She nodded and smiled, “Okay.” She stood up and grabbed her outfit.

“I’ll wait for you in the lounge,” She nodded and went in the bathroom. I went out and checked Jc’s room and saw Carter and Taylor awake.

“Hey guys.” I said. Their heads snapped at me, “Wanna eat breakfast?” They nodded, “Yeah.” They said and stood up. We went down to the lounge and I took mine and Rachel’s breakfast.

“So, how are you and Cameron?” Taylor smirked. I smiled, feeling my cheeks heat up. “We’re fine. Just friends,”

“Really?” Carter smirked.

“Oh so two versus one?” I raise my eyebrow. “Nope.” They shook their heads.

“Good.” I smiled. Then few minutes, Rachel came towards our table. “Hey.” We greeted.

“Hi.” She smiled and sat next to me. “How do you find the tour so far?” Taylor asked.

“It’s so enjoyable. I love it.” She smiled wholeheartedly. “We’re glad you like it.”

After we ate, we went to the boys’ room. Luckily, they’re awake. I sat next to Jc and we took a picture and posted it on Instagram.

“katiecaylen; Miss hanging out with brothaaaaaaaah. @jccaylen”

“Hey, maybe you and I do a question and answer vid?” Carter asked Taylor. “Sure!” He nodded and pulled out his phone.

 ***