Chapter Forty - Three.

Katie's POV;

Tossing on the other side of my bed...again. I'm up all night...again. Seriously, I don't know what I'm gonna do.

Someone needs to go for a run.

I grabbed my yoga pants and my MagCon hoodie. I slipped on my Roshe run and my phone then plugged in my earphones and blasted 'Tumblr Girls by G-EaZy'

I wet downstairs and wrote a note,
"Went out for a run. I'll eat when I'm on my way home. Love you!"

I paste it in the refrigerator and made my way out.

Panting, I held my knees as I stopped running. I've been running for almost two hours and I still cannot get him out of my fucking head. I walked for five minutes and saw the diner that we used to go after school.

As I went inside, I got greeted by our all time fav waiter, Rico. "Hey Katie, it's been a while!" He smiled. "I know." I smiled back warmly as I sat on the booth.

"So what can I get you?" He asked, taking out his pad. "Cheeseburger and fries." He nodded, writing it down. "Drinks?"

"Iced tea." He nodded and flashed me a smile, "Coming right up!" He said and walked away.

I sighed and pulled out my phone ad saw a text from Caleb.

Fr; Caleb.
Good morning beautiful.

To; Caleb.
Hey.

I put my phone on the table and looked out on the window. "Hey," I looked up and saw Cameron with a tray and two plates of cheese burger and fries. "Hey," I smiled lightly.

"Do you mind?" I shook my head. "No, not at all."

"Thanks." He smiled and sat infront of me. "Why are you here?" I asked.

"I mean, you're here and it's morning. It's Uhh," I sighed and looked away. He chuckled lightly. "You okay?"

I nodded, "Yeah." I whispered.

"You sure?" I nodded and smiled. "Since when do you run?" He asked, popping a fry in his mouth. "Since when I was sixteen."

"Really?" He says, smirking. I playfully rolled my eyes. "Yes Cameron. I do run," He laughed lightly and said, "Okay, whatever you say."

"So what brings you here?" I asked. "Well, I went to the Gym then decided to eat." I just nodded.

After we ate, we decided to walk home. "So how are you and Caleb?" He asked. "We're fine, things are fine between us." He nodded. "Where is he?"

"School." He grimaced. I giggled, "That sucks." I nodded, "Yeah."

"Hey Cam?" I asked as we reached our driveway. "Yeah?"

"Do you wanna play Xbox?"

"I'll just take a shower, yeah?" I nodded. "Okay." He smiled and walked away.

I went inside and saw mom, dressed for work. "Hey mom." I said and kissed her cheek. "Go take a shower, you stink." She scrunched up her nose.

"Wow, what a nice greetings." I said as I walked upstairs and heard her giggled.

I took a shower and got dressed in my pastel pink shirt and my black sweatpants. I turned on my Xbox and sat on my bed then started to play. "I'm going to work now Katie!"I heard mom exclaimed from downstairs. "Okay!" I yelled back then I heard the front door opened and closed.

In the middle of playing, the doorbell my rang. I paused the game and went downstairs. I opened the door revealing Cameron in his usual outfit. "You didn't have to press the doorbell." I said. "Why?"

"You're always welcome in our house." I said and stepped aside. I closed the door behind us asked we went upstairs.

I closed the door behind us and we went upstairs. "What are we playing?" He asked and looked at the screen, realizing what are we gonna play. "You ready?" I asked smirking. "Ready than ever." He smirked back and winked, making me feel warm inside my body.

Oh God. Not now.

"But wait, the loser will have to buy dinner."

"Oh my God, I win!" I exclaimed and stood up, dancing in victory. He just chuckled and shook his head. "Did you just lose by a girl Cameron Alexander Dallas?" I asked smirking.

"That's just luck Kate," He said. I rolled my eyes, "You're a sore loser, you now that?" I giggled.

"I win!" I cheered and did my victory dance then all I know is I'm on top of Cameron.

We stared at each other's eyes for a while. I stared down at his lips then I felt myself leaning in.

Then it happened.

I'm kissing Cameron.