Chapter Eight.

Chapter Eight.

Katie's POV;

Last night was exhausting, we went to the beach and took some pictures with the fans and then we drove around again. When we reached home, we basically crashed everywhere. Everyone decided to spend the night since they all planned it and still, the class is suspended.

I woke up and my eyes are red and swollen since I cried until I fell asleep. I stayed in my bed and stared at the ceiling. Memories flashed in my mind.

Ten months... He cheated on me? Technically no, our relationship was a mistake.

"I gave everything..." I whispered and sobbed. "I'm sorry," I heard him said. I snapped my head towards the direction and saw him standing in my doorframe of my balcony. "Caleb?" I whispered as my voice cracked.

"It's me." He said in a low voice. I stood up. "How did you get in here?" I asked plainly.

"You always forgot to lock your balcony door,"

Stupid me..

"What do you want?" "I'm so sorry," I heard him whispered.

"Sorry? Is that all you can say? Sorry can't fix everything Caleb. You broke my heart. You broke every inch of me," I paused, tearing up. He looked down, putting his hands in his pockets. "Look at me," He looked at me and saw guilt and regret in his eyes.

"Why?"

"Why did you do it? Is it because I'm not worth if? Is it because I can't do it every time you want to do it? Is it because we can't hang out alone? Is it because I'm ugly? Is it because I'm effortless and boring? Just tell me Caleb, tell me. Why did you do it?" He looked down and whispered, "I don't know."

?

"Just tell me the truth because I can't fine anything wrong." I said and wiped my tears. "Maybe because this relationship was a mistake..."

He looked at me sadly and said, "No.. No.. No baby, it's not. What we had was-was wonderful, amazing. I love you and dating you was the greatest time of my life, I-"

"THEN WHY DID YOU TO IT?!" I yelled in frustration, cutting him off. He shut his mouth. "God Dammit Caleb, just fucking answer me." I sobbed.

"I-i think I should go.."

"You know what? You were the reason why I'm afraid to fall in love again." I said in a low voice. He looked at me with tears in his eyes.

"Maybe you should go before my brother comes in my room," I muttered, sitting on my bed again.

"I'm so sorry, I love you." Was the last thing he said and left. I buried my face on my hands and started sobbing.

Cameron's POV;

I heard everything... Literally everything... When I heard Katie started to cry harder, I knocked on the door. "Katie?" I knocked softly.

"Cam," She sobbed. I walked in her room and didn't hesitate to hug her. "It's just so unfair.." She sobbed. I rubbed her back and started to comfort her. I didn't say anything until she stopped crying. We laid on her bed and she snuggled on my chest. I put my arm around at her and started to play with her hair and we drifted to sleep.

Katie's POV;

I woke up by someone talking. I groaned, "Stop talking." I said and snuggled to Cam's chest more.

"Wake up, it's almost afternoon." I heard Cam said. I tilted my head and opened my eyes, "Huh?"

"It's 12:34," Kian said. I sat up and stretched and yawned. I waved to the camera slightly and picked out my black jeans, Cameron Dallas hoodie and went in the bathroom. I took a shower and got dressed. I put on my make-up and put my hair in a messy bun and woke my reading glasses. I went downstairs and saw everyone eating Cereal.

"Cereal? Why Cereal?" I asked, "I don't know, we just want to eat." Matt shrugged. I smiled, "Here." Cameron smiled bringing his spoonful of Fruit loops closer to me. I giggled a lil bit and opened my mouth.

I stood up and went towards the fridge and got myself a glass of milk and a pack of Chips Ahoy and sat on the barstool. Cameron sat next to me and took my cookie. "Hey!" I pouted.

"Sorry babe," He smiled innocently. I pulled out my phone and we took a picture and posted it on instagram.

"Katiecaylen; he stole my cookie! :(( @cams_instagram"

"Hey, you haven't made a video." I told Cameron. "So do you," He replied.

"I'll do it later." He nodded. "Maybe we should do a collab?" He nodded. "Yeah, that sounds good."

After we ate we went upstairs and se my camera and lights and we started recording.

"Hi guys! I'm Katie Caylen,"

"And I'm Cameron Dallas."

"Yeah, as you can tell we didn't post any videos last week and we talked a while ago and decided to do a collaboration! And today, we are gonna talk about things that guys do that girls hate.."

In the middle of filming, someone knocked on the door. "What?!"

"Can we come in?!" I groaned ad stood up. I opened the door and they came in and they started to mess around. "This is what I hate about guys! I very hate it," I smiled at the camera.

"Will you stop? You guys are pissing me off!" I yelled, they stopped and looked at me and started to mess around again.

After we recorded, I edited the video. It took me twenty minutes to stop them. After editing the vid for hours, I posted it. The boys went out and yeah, I think Jenn's recording a video. I went on twitter and tweeted,

"@katiecaylen; new video! Here's the link :) (link) hope you'll like it! :)"

______________________________________

I know guys, another drama.. Well, I love drama so.. ;)

Anyway, it's a filler chapter I know. Forgive me :((( I am really out of ideas. Please don't hate me.

I hope you liked it!

Vote && Comment!