Chapter Thirty - Six.

Katie's POV;

"Katie, wake up!" I heard Taylor said as he shook me. "What?" I groaned.

"Wake up, we're going to eat lunch." I rubbed me eyes and opened them seeing them all dressed up. "Where?"

"TGI or Wendy's," He shrugged. I stretched and sat up, "Okay."

"We'll wait you in the living room." I nodded, "Of course," He chuckled and smirked at me.

"What?" I asked as I took out my light pink skater dress. "Don't make me tickle you Katie," I shook my head and smiled innocently.

"No don't," He smirked and took a step closer. "Taylor, don't!" I laughed. He laughed too and took two steps closer.

I squealed and threw my pillow at him. He laughed loudly and walked out of my room. "Taylor Caniff! You dipshit!" I exclaimed. I heard him chuckled and said, "But you love me!"

I shook my head and went in the bathroom and too a shower. I got dressed and applied my make up then I went out and grabbed my rucksack bag and went downstairs watching TV.

"Let's go guys." They stood up and went out of the apartment. I locked the door and we went down to the lobby. "We can't fit in one car." Nash spoke. "Taylor and Matt will just go with me."

We hopped in our cars and drove off. We decided to eat at Wendy's, and we ordered right away.

"Since we're here for a few weeks, we should you know, visit the private resort I searched which is two hours away from here." Taylor spoke. Jack G nodded, "I think thats a good idea." Everyone agreed and decided to go tomorrow.

After we ate, I listed everything we need for tomorrow and told them that I'll just buy them. They shared fifty dollars each and Matt and Jack J decided to tag along with me while Taylor decided to tag along with them.

As we reached the wal mart, we went to the chips section and picked the chips we want and a sunblock and also a tan spray. We also bought some beach towel since mine are so old. "So I heard you and Cameron talked this midnight," Matt smirked. "Are you guys back together?" Jack J asked and smirked.

I chuckled lightly, "Yes we did talk. Just the very usual conversation. Nothing else and no, we're not together."

"Really?" I nodded. "Yeah."

We lined up to the cashier and some fans recognized us and asked for our pictures which we gladly took one with them. I paid for the things we chose and they carried the paper bags and hopped in my car and drove off.

"Wanna drop by at DQ first? My treat," They both nodded. I turned on the engine and drove to Dairy Queen.

We bought ice creams and sat in the vacant booth in the corner. "What if Cameron will tell you that he still loves you, are you gonna uhh, you know, take him back?" Jack J asked. I stayed silent for a few seconds.

I nodded, "Of course. I mean, the feelings never changed."

"Why did you guys break up anyway?"

"It was actually a mutual decision since we don't really have time for each other."

After we ate our ice creams, we decided to go back to my apartment. "We'll just go to their apartment, okay?" I nodded. "Sure, sure. I'll just make a video." They went out of my apartment and I took out my stand and camera and my light and settled it.

Cameron's POV;

Katie, Katie... Ugh.... Her....

Her eyes, her lips, her smile, her laugh, the way she talks, the way she walk...