Chapter Twenty Two.

Chapter Twenty Two.

Katie's POV;

"Katie, wake up." I heard Andrea said. I groaned, "What?"

"Let's go swimming," She said slapping my butt. "Ow! What the hell Andrea?!" She laughed.

"Get up, it's nine thirty!" I groaned and sat up. I grabbed my black bikini and a cropped top and my jeans shorts.

I took a shower and get dressed. I applied my waterproof mascara and eyeliner then went out of the bathroom.

"Ready to go?" She nodded. I slipped on my flip flops and grabbed my phone and my camera. "Where are they anyway?" I asked as we went out of the hotel room.

"They went to buy anything." I nodded and turned on my camera to do my Vlog.

As we reached the pool, we took off our tops and shorts the dove in the water. "You ready for the show later?" She asked.

I nodded, "Yup, I'm so pumped. How 'bout you?"

"I'm so excited!" I chuckled. Then I heard my phone rang. I went out of the pool and saw Cam's name.

*Convo*

K; Hey.

C; Hey, are you busy?

K; Yeah. I'm kind of in the pool with Andrea.

C; Oh, I'm sorry, Okay. I miss you. Take care, I'll call you later.

K; Okay and I miss you too.

*End of Convo*

I put my phone back on the pool chairs and went back in the pool. "Who was that?" She asked.

"Cameron," She smiled widely. "Oooh." I chuckled and playfully rolled my eyes. She giggled, "Is there something going on with you and him?"

"None!" I exclaimed.

"Oh really?"

"Yes!" She laughed.

"Why are you laughing?!"

"Why are you affected?" I shook my head, feeling my cheeks heat up. "N--no I'm not,"

"Aw, you're blushing!"

"Shut the fuck up Andrea," I said as I pushed her playfully making her stumble a bit. "Hey!" She exclaimed, slapping her arm.

"I didn't push you that hard!" I laughed, she rolled her eyes. I chuckled and shook my head.

"Hey, what's going on here?" I heard Kian chuckled. We both looked at them.

"Kian!"

"Jc!" Me and Andrea exclaimed and got out f the pool.

"Stop right there Katie." Jc said in a serious tone. I smirked, "Oh Justin," They all chuckled.

I took my phone and gave it to Ricky then my camera to sam. I smirked at them then I looked back at Jc and smiled evilly.

His eyes widened and ran away, screaming like a girl. I ran after him, "Jc!" I exclaimed, laughing.

Oh Jc... You run like a horse.

*

*

*

"Dude, that was awesome!" I exclaimed as we reached the hotel. We just got back from the event. My arm's is covered with twitter usernames. Oh well, I have tattoos!

"Hell yeah, it is." Trevor nodded. As we reached our hotel rooms, Jc laid in the bed, groaning.

"God, that was exhausting." I nodded, agreeing. I grabbed my pj's and went in the bathroom and took a shower.

I put my hair in a messy bun and wore my reading glasses. I laid on my stomach and turned on my laptop and went on Twitter.

"@Katiecaylen; The show was very exhausting but it was definitely worth it. ❤"

I looked at Jc and he's already sleeping. I took out my phone and started to record for Vine.

"Jc, go take a shower before you sleep." I said throwing a pillow at him. "Fuck off Kate, I'm so tired." He groaned.

"Disgusting," I whispered and giggled. Then Cameron called me on iChat.

"Hey," He greeted smiling.

"Hi," I smiled.

"I miss you." He said softly. I smiled wider. "I miss you too," I pulled out my phone and took a picture of him and tweeted it.

"@katiecaylen; I miss you so much Cammy. @camerondallas"

"Where's Jc?"

"Sleeping." He chuckled. "Are you alone?"

"No, I'm with Nash." I nodded.

We talked since midnight. He'a really sweet, sweeter than before. I'm so excited to go back on tour and be in his arms all day, all night...everyday.

It's crazy to admit but I think... I--I like Cameron Dallas.

A/N; Monday update! Sorry for the confusing update dates but the dates will be permanent!

I will be updating this story every monday so stay tune every monday!

5 votes and 5 comments!