Chapter Eleven.

Chapter Eleven.

Katie's POV;

I walked out of the bathroom, fully fresh. I'm wearing my black skater skirt, white Cameron Dallas shirt and a grey long cardigan. I wore my knee high socks and my white low cut converse. I curled my hair and put a bow. I sprayed my perfume and saw Mahogany went out of the bathroom looking hot.

"Looking hot there ey, dj?" She laughed.

She pulled out her phone and took a video for vine. I pulled out mine and we took a picture on the full-body mirror and posted it on Instagram.

"@katiecaylen; #ootd ;)"

We went out of the room and Mahogany have to meet Jacob at the lobby so I went in the boys room not even knocking and saw Jc, Cameron, Nash and Matt are already. "Hey," I greeted.

"Zayum bae," Cameron said. I chuckled. "MagCon later!" Carter exclaimed as he came in the room ad they all shouted, "Puuuuuma!"

I covered my ears and said, "Alright, I'm out!" I stood up and walked out f the room, ignoring their calls. I walked down to the lobby and saw sone fans outside the hotel. Some of them saw me and they started to get wild. I smiled and went outside, "Hi guys!" I greeted and some hugged me. I laughed.

Luckily, I bought my camera with me so I started to Vlog. "Hey guys! So I'm at outside of the hotel with these amazing girls, say hi!"

"Hi!" They squealed. I smiled and after that I took a picture with them. Then I walked in the hotel after I said goodbye to them.

"Katie!" I heard the boys exclaimed. I walked towards them and said, "Okay first, stop yelling because it's embarrassing. Second, I took so long because I took some picture with those amazing girls out there." I told then and sat in front of Cameron.

Okay so, MagCon will starts in an hour so I took a shower and wore my Jeans, MagCon hoodie and my white converse. I did my make up and went out of the bathroom seeing Mahogany all dressed up. "So, I'll go there now and yeah, you wait the boys." I nodded.

"Alright," I smiled. She nodded and walked out. I pulled out my phone and tweeted,

"@katiecaylen; so who's ready for the MagCon?! :)"

I went out, locking the door behind me and knocked on the boys door. Jack G answered, "Oh hey." He greeted.

"Hi," I smiled, he stepped aside and I came in. "What?" I chuckled. He shook his head, "Nothing. It's just, you knocked. I mean, you never knock."

"Hey, I do knock!" I said in defense. They laughed. "No you don't!" Nash and Matt exclaimed.

"Jc," I pouted. "Sorry sis, it's true." He shrugged, smiling.

I looked at Cam with puppy dog eyes. He chuckles and shook his head. " you guys are mean." I muttered. They chuckled.

I pulled out my phone and took a picture of them, Jc, Cam and Taylor are shirtless while the rest are dressed up and posted it on twitter.

"@katiecaylen; you guys are all very welcome ;)"

When they are all ready, we went out f the room and hopped on Cam's back. As we reached the venue, they called us one by one and the crowd's so loud!

We had a little game, we sang. They boys danced and we did took a picture with all the fans. It was a lot of fun!

_______________________________________

It's a filler chapter. I'm so sorry! Writer's block sucks! So much...
Sorry if it's so short.

Anyway, I hope you guys liked it!

5 comments for the next chapter!

Vote && Comment!