Chapter Forty.

Katie's POV;

I woke up without Caleb on my side. "Caleb?" I called out but I received no answer. I grabbed my white spaghetti straps tank top and my floral high waist short. I took a shower and got dressed. I applied my make up and put my hair in a messy ponytail. I wore my creamy color knitted cardigan and wore my dark brown strappy sandals.

I grabbed my phone and went downstairs and saw Caleb cooking pancakes and bacons I guess and 'Do my step by Kalin and Myles' blasting in the background.

I filmed him cooking and kissed his cheek, "Good morning," I greeted smiling. "You're awake already?"

"No, I'm still sleeping Caleb. I'm sleepwalking," He laughed lightly. "How was your sleep?" He asked as he put his other arm around me. "It was okay, how about yours?"

"Wonderful." He smiled widely. I giggled and kissed his nose. "Just sit there babe. It'll be done in any minute," He said and kissed my forehead.

I nodded, "Okay." I said and sat on the barstool. I went on Vine and uploaded the video,

"katiecaylen; best way to start my morning."

He finally sat infront of me with our foods and we started to eat. "So what do you wanna do today?" I asked. "I should be the one who's asking you that," He chuckled, I rolled my eyes.

"We should visit your grandma today since your grandma is sick, right? And then-wait, when are you leaving anyway?" I asked. "I'll leave in a week." I nodded, "We should go to the fair later."

"That's a good idea."

"Of course it is." He chuckled. "Have you talked to Cam and Nash?" I added then stood up and washed my dish. "I'll wash that," I told Caleb as he stood up.

"Not yet. Maybe we should invite them tomorrow," He said and hugged me from behind. "For what?"

"Catch up." I shrugged, "I don't know."

"Or maybe me and Morgan will hang out while you hang out with then." I added. "Morgan?" I nodded, "Yeah, Cameron's dating her."

"Oh,"

"So let's go?" He nodded, "Yeah."

"Let me grab my bag." I sad and went upstairs. I grabbed my bag and went downstairs seeing Caleb grabbing my car keys. "I'll drive," He smirked and winked. I chuckled and shook my head. We went out and locked the door behind up. We went down to the lobby and saw Nash, Cameron and Carter.

"Oh, hey guys!" Caleb greeted. "Caleb! What's up bro?" They greeted and did their handshake. "Nothing much man. We're on our way to visit my grandma."

"What about you guys? Where are you off to?"

"Oh, we're going to the mall and buy stuffs." Carter shrugged. "Are you guys back together?" I smiled widely and nodded, "Yeah."

"Cool, maybe we should go to the fair tonight." Nah spoke. Caleb nodded, "Yeah, we're planning to go tonight."

"Awesome. We'll see you guys later," Carter said. We hugged goodbye and hopped in our cars and drove off. "Maybe we should get them donuts and Starbucks." I spoke.

"No, it's okay. You don't have to babe,"

"Oh but I want to. That's Krispy Kreme. Pull over," I said and he pulled over to the parking lot. "I'll buy the coffee," He spoke as we hopped out. "Buy one for me too!"

I bought two boxes of donuts and then some fans asked for a picture with me then I went out of the shop seeing Caleb on his phone, texting. I sat on the passenger seat and we drove of. "My aunt texted me,"