Chapter Twenty Seven.

Katie's POV;

So today, we are going back home and stay there for two days. I miss mom, I miss wishbone. Oh and Jc decided to join and move in with O2L so he will be removed in MagCon.

He'll move out maybe next week.

"Hey babe, are you ready?" Cam spoke as he knocked on the door. "Yeah." I said and opened the door.

"Why are you wearing shorts?" He whined.

"I just feel like it." I grinned innocently and walked past him. "Wear sweatpants babe," He said and slapped my butt.

I yelped and glared at him. He chuckled and winked.

"Go change." He said tossing me his black Aeropostale sweatpants. I sighed and went in the bathroom. I changed into his sweatpants and went out, seeing him talking to Nash in the hallway.

I put my shorts in the duffel bag and slipped on my maroon vans. "Hey." I greeted as I stood beside Cameron.

"You ready?" Cameron asked, smiling at me. I nodded and smiled, "Yeah, is everyone ready?"

"Yep. They are already waiting in the lobby,"

"Okay, let's go."

We went down to the lobby seeing everyone. "You guys ready?" Nash asked. "Yeah," They all mumbled.

We all piled in the van and drove off. We hopped out and went in the airport then said goodbye to Bart. We sat on the metal chairs, waiting for our flight to board.

"Hi, can we please take a picture?" A girl between fourteen asked sweetly and me and Cameron.

We smiled and said, "Sure." She grinned widely and took out her phone and we started to take pictures. It turned out that we all took a pictures. "Thank you guys so much!"

"You're welcome sweetie. It was very nice to meet you," I grinned and hugged her goodbye as our flight got called. We picked up out suitcases and went in the plane.

"Finally! God, I missed home." Jc said as we went towards the baggage claim. I smiled, "Yeah."

We took out bags and then went to the waiting area seeing my mom. I grinned and ran towards her, "Hi guys! I missed you so much!"

"We missed you too."

"Mrs.Caylen!" The boys exclaimed and gave her a bone crushing hug. "Hello boys, you ready to go? I have a work in thirty minutes." We nodded. We went in the parking lot and hopped in the van and drove off.

"So, I'll be home at ten. Okay?"

"Okay." She gave the key of the van and she went out of the house.

"So, drop you guys off first or go to the usual diner first?" Jc smirked. "Usual diner because I'm starving!" Taylor said.

We went out of the house and hopped in the car ad drove off. As we reached the diner, we saw some familiar faces from the school.

Well fuck, the Barbietch is here with her sister and some girls from cheerleading squad.

"Wait, is that..."

"Fiona?" Shawn finished it off. I rolled my eyes, "Come on." I said and we sat on the corner.

"Hey guys!" Caleb greeted as he went towards our table with a girl. "Hey man, what's up?" Cameron grinned and they did their handshake.

"Hey Kate."

"Hey." We smiled.

"Oh and this is Chaile, my girlfriend." He introduced. "Hi." She smiled shyly.

"Hey," We waved at her. "Mind if we join you guys?"

"Not at all." I smiled. "Thanks," They both said and sat between Aaron and Taylor.

"Is this supposed to be awkward or?" Cameron whispered on my ear. I shrugged, "I don't know honestly," We both chuckled.

"Uhm Katie?" We looked up and saw Fiona. "Uhmm, hey."

"Can we talk?"

"Didn't I tell you that I don't need a fake girl in my life?"

"You didn't let me ex--"

"I don't need an explanation you hypocrite bitch. What I heard was fucking enough!" I spat. "Hey stop," Cameron said softly, rubbing my arm.

"I'm sorry." She choked into tears. "Nope, I won't fall for your falseness anymore." I hissed ad stood up and walked out of the diner.

I reached the house and went in my room, slamming the door behind me then locked it. I sat down on the floor, letting my hot tears stream on my face.

I feel so...betrayed.

I was betrayed several times and this time it hurts. The feeling us different when you have a girl bestfriend.

The bonding is different and unexplainable.

You see, most of my friends are guys because girls only be friend me because of my brother and his friends.

Cameron's POV;

"Fiona, I think you need to shut the fuck up now." Taylor spat as Katie ran off. "You can leave now." I said and stood up.

"Hey Cam," Caleb called. "Here." He said and tossed me his car keys. I looked at him confused.

"It's okay, we can carpool in the van." Jc spoke. I nodded and ran out. I hopped in his car and drove off.

I ran inside and knocked on her door. "Kate? Babe, open the door." The door clicked open and saw her. Red puffy eyes, red nose, mascara smeared all over her cheeks.

"Babe..." I said in a low voice and hugged her. She hugged back and heard her sniffed.

"Shhh," I cooed and rubbed her back. "She's not worth it.." I pulled back and kissed her passionately.

"She doesn't deserve your tears. She's such a bitch and I do deserve your tears. Not sad, not pissed, not mad but happiness." She smiled weakly, I grinned.

"What happened though?" I asked. She sighed and sat on the bed. I sat beside her and held her hand.

After she told the story, I was shocked. "Seriously? She did that?" She nodded.

"Oh Abbitch, she's gonna get what she deserves." She grinned. "But let's just forget about her."

"Oh and Kate?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

A/N; HE FINALLY SAID THAT HE LOVES HER! OMYGOSH GUYS I LITERALLY SQUEALED TYPING THAT.

TELL ME HOW DID U REACT GUYS 😂😂

OH AND FOLLOW MY FAN ACC! @biebahsexslave

5 Comments & 5 votes for the next chapter!!!!!