Chapter Twenty.

Chapter Twenty.

Katie's POV;

Sadly, me and Jc are leaving now. We're gonna stay in our house for the night and the tomorrow, Hawaii bound!

Matt and Nash grabbed my suitcases, we went out seeing everyone. I smiled at them and said goodbye, "We're gonna drive you to the airport." Jack G said. I nodded.

Cam walked beside me, well not literally walk because his foot was stitched last night.

• Flashback •

"Hey, I'm not sleepy." Cam said, Nash agreed.

"Why don't we make a video? Since we bought sixty items in the ninety nine cents store," Cameron nodded and they set the camera.

After Cameron, it's Nash's turn. I went out if the hotel room as Morgan and Lindsay went in. Then I saw Carter walked out.

"Hey," He smiled and stood next to me. "Hey, what are you doing out here?" He asked.

"Nothing, I just want a quiet place. Cam and Nash are filming a video." He nodded and was about to say something but we heard Cameron yell.

"Call 91fucking1. Can't you see my fucking leg!?" I immediately opened the door and saw Nash sitting in the messy chair while Cameron standing on his foot.

"What happened?" I asked as I helped Cameron in the bathroom and put a towel around it while Carter helped Nash to go in the shower.

"I cut my foot but stepping on a tin can," Cameron mumbled.

"Sometimes Morgan is so stupid." He hissed on my ear. I laughed and playfully hit his arm. "Don't be so mean!"

"It's true tho," Nash agreed then Morgan barged in the bathroom asking for Cam's phone password.

"Hand me my phone." He muttered. "OH MY GOD!" Me ad Nash exclaimed.

"Really dude? Really?!" He chuckled and handed it back.

"What am I gonna say?" Morgan asked. "Morgan!" She laughed.

"Hand me his phone." She giggled and gave me his phone and called 911.

• End of Flashback •

As we reached the airport, we sat there for a few minutes then the intercom spoke, "Flight 296 bound from DC to LA is now boarding." We stood up and hugged everyone.

"Call us or video chat us every night. Alright?" We nodded. "Of course. Of course,"

"I'm gonna miss you guys," They all chuckled. "Most of you Carter--"

"Hey, that's not fair!" Cam exclaimed. We all laughed.

"Alright we gotta go," Jc said. "I'll text you when I landed. I'll see you in three days," I told Cam as we hugged. He nodded and kissed my cheek then pulled back.

I grabbed my suitcases and waved at them goodbye. We went in our plane and sat on our seats. "You miss him already?" Jc asked softly. I smiled at him.

"You didn't tell them that you're going home in two days."

"I want it to be a surprise," He nodded. I put my head on his shoulder and soon fell asleep.

***

"Katie, wake up. We landed," I heard Jc said. I opened my eyes and saw that the passengers are leaving the plane.

We stood up and walked out and towards the baggage claim. "Is mom gonna pick us up?" He nodded.

"Yeah," We walked to the waiting area and saw my mon. "Mom!" I ran towards her and hugged her.

"Oh, I missed you so much!" I smiled and pulled back then she hugged Jc. "I missed you guys so much!"

We walked towards the car and piled in then drove off to McDonalds. I pulled out my pone and texted Cameron.

To; Cammy. ❤

We landed. (:

We bought McDonalds through drove thru and drove home.

"Hey mom, aren't you going to work?" I asked.

"I'm gonna go now, bye guys!" She waved goodbye and ran out. Then my phone buzzed,

Fr; Cammy. ❤

Cool. :)

To; Cammy. ❤

Yup. (:

Fr; Cammy. ❤

I'll text you later babe. It's MagCon time.

To; Cammy. ❤

Okay, have fun!

After we ate, Jc went upstairs to sleep. I have a freaking jet lag. I grabbed his car keys and went out of the house. I hopped in the car and drove to school.

I went in the school, seeing the empty hallways. As I reached my Uncle's office, I knocked on the door. "Come in!" I heard him said. I came in and exclaimed, "Uncle!"

"Kate! You're back!" He stood up and hugged me tight. "You're back!" I laughed slightly.

"Yeah, we're going to Hawaii tomorrow."

"Hawaii? Wow." I nodded. "Yup," He smiled.

"Where's Jc?"

"Sleeping," He nodded. "What are you doing?" I asked as I sat on the chair.

"I was about to walk around the campus." I nodded. "I'll come with you," He smiled and stood up.

"Great, let's go!" We went out of his office and started to walk.

***

It's now lunch and I'm so excited to see Fiona. The students are looking at me, I smiled and waved at them.

Fiona's locker came in my sight. I furrowed my eyebrows as i saw her with Abby and her 'friends'.

Luckily, their faces are covered by Fiona's locker door so they can't see me.

I walked near them standing next to Caleb. He was about to talk but I put my index finger on my lips.

"Be more nicer to Katie and her friends. Then they'll trust you and tell their secrets so I have something to blackmail for them when they get back," I heard Abby said.

"I'm trying sis, trust me. Soon enough,"

Sis? Are they sisters?

"Yeah, I know. Act more nicer and friendly,"

Caleb shut his door so is Fiona. "Trust me, I won't buy or fall for your fucking falseness anymore, Fiona." I said emphasizing her name.

She turned around quickly and her eyes widened, so is Abby's.

"I came here to see my only girl friend here but I guess I don't have one anymore." I shrugged.

"K--katie, let me explain!"

"No more explaining you hypocrite bitch. I was just gone for a fucking month and then i got greeted by my friend talking to my natural enemy who turned out to be sisters?! Unbelievable," I said and walked away.

"I was forced!" I heard her exclaimed. I turned around and stuck up my middle finger. I went out of the school campus until I heard Caleb shouted my name.

"Katie!" I stopped in my tracks and turned around. He ran towards me and asked, "Are you okay?"

"I'n fine,"

"You sure?" I nodded and smiled, "I'll go now,"

"Okay," I hopped in my car and said goodbye then drove off.

A/N; Halooooo guise! I updated! Yaaaay! I can't really update on my computer bc it can't connect through the internet. :( so sorry but anyway, I'm gonna be updating Sweet Revenge every Monday. Thank you guys so much! xx

5 comments && 5 votes for the next chapter!