Chapter Thirty - Nine.

Katie's POV;

It's been a week since Cam ditched me on our date. Well not really, something emergency came up and he forgot to tell me...I think.

Taylor and everyone else came back to their homes and MagCon, so I'm pretty much lonely everyday. Jc knew about the 'cancelled date' that's what I call and he just said, "Maybe it's just really important."

Ugh, okay. Maybe it is important.

I haven't talked to Cameron ever since that night. Well, I haven't see him so.

I grabbed my navy blue long sleeve shirt, black jeans and my white low cut converse. I took a shower and got dressed. I applied my make up and did my hair.

Well, I'm going to have a date with myself.

Forever alone problems.

I grabbed my tote bag and my car keys and went down to the parking lot seeing Nash getting inside his car. I unlocked my car by clicking the car remote and was about to hop in but I heard Nash called my name. "Katie!" I turned around and smiled, "Heu Nash. What's up?"

"How are you? You haven't been answering our text and calls. Is something wrong?" He asked worriedly.

The fact that Cameron just ditched me on our date...am I really okay? Is everything wrong?

"No, nothing's wrong. I'm just busy, why?" He shook his head and smiled lightly. "Where are you off to anyway?" He asked. I shrugged, "Everywhere."

"Awesome. I'm going to McDonalds. Wanna join me?" I nodded. "Sure."

"Cool, let's just uhh take my car, if that's okay?" I nodded. "That's totally cool. I saved up my gas money," He chuckled.

We hopped in his car and drove to McDonalds. As we reached McDonalds, I sat on the corner booth and he lined up to order. He came back with out orders ad hot coffee.

"Tell me," He suddenly spoke. "Tell you what?" I chuckled. "Tell me. How did you feel when you found out that Morgan and Cameron are dating?" I choked.

"Ex-excuse me?" I coughed. "Oh, I'm sorry. I guess you didn't hear the news yet." He mumbled. "Seriously?" He nodded.

"They're dating for a month now." He spoke, making my heart sank. "Oh."

"Tell me the truth." He trailed off. "Do you still love him?" I nodded, without hesitation.

"Of course, the feelings never change."

"He still loves you, you know."

"Then why is he dating her?" He shrugged. "Trying to move on. I guess," I shook my head. "That's fucking lame. I mean, he asked me on a date."

"Sorry Kate, I'm just his bestfriend." I sighed. "I'm sorry," He nodded. "It's okay."

After we ate, we decided to go to the apple store and buy iPhone 6 plus. "iPhone 6! iPhone 6! iPhone 6!" Me and Nash chanted as he stopped on the traffic light.

"Oh crap. Good timing, I brought my camera!" I said excitedly and pulled out my came. I turned it on and started recording. "Okay, so guys, we are on our way to the Apple Store to get our iPhone 6 plus!" I squealed, so did Nash and we laughed.

After getting out phones, some fans recognized us and asked for a picture with us. After that we finally made our way out and hopped in the car and drove back.