Chapter Four.

Chapter Four.

Katie's POV:

The sun has risen and I didn't get any sleep at all. I grabbed my Rayban and my wallet and went downstairs. I grabbed Jc's car keys and drove to the park. I plugged in my earphones ad blasted, 'Distance by Jack and Jack' I sat on the swing and then few minutes later, I felt someone sat next to me. I looked at my side and saw Caleb, looks like he's saying something but I ignored him. I felt my left earphone got pulled off. I looked at him sharply, "What the fuck do you want Caleb?"

"Can we talk? Let me explain," I shook my head. "There is nothing to talk about Caleb, we're done."

"Please?" He begged. "Just answer my question," I paused. "How long have you been doing this? Tell me the truth." I asked with my shaky voice.

"Five months." He whispered. My jaw dropped and slapped him as hard as I can. "Is it because I can't give what you want? Is it because I'm boring? Is it because she can give you so much pleasure and I don't? Why didn't you just end it Caleb? Now I feel fucking disgusted because every time I kiss you, you kissed a slut." I hissed and walked away. I hopped in the car and drove off.

I stopped on the cliff, I hopped out and sat on the hood of the car. It's just so relaxing. I felt my phone vibrated, I looked at it and saw Jc's name.

*Convo*
J: Where are you?

K: I'm at somewhere. I'll be back later.

J: Just tell me where are you.

K: Cliff.

J: Okay.

*End of Convo*

I sighed and closed my eyes.

-

"Is she dead?" I heard Carter's voice. "No you idiot, can't you see she's breathing?!" Jen whispered sharply.

"Why are you guys here?" I asked not even moving a bit. "Oh fuck. That scared the shit out of me," Nash said. I opened my eyes and giggled. "You guys interrupted my sleep." I frowned. They all smiled.

"Where have you been?" Cameron asked. "I went to the park and saw Caleb and yeah." I said and exhaled. "What did he say?" Jc asked.

"He asked if we can talk and I told him that there's nothing to talk about ad left." I said not telling the whole details and smiled lightly. "I'm hungry, can we eat lunch?" Ricky asked.

"Okay, let's go." I stood up and hopped in the car with Jc, Cameron, Jenn, Nash and Matt while the rest hopped in Jack's van and we drove off.

We parked our cars in the parking lot and went in the Taco Bell and Jenn, Ricky and Jack ordered our foods. "I have an idea." Jc smirked at me. "What?" I asked.

"Why don't you and Cameron fake date for revenge?" "You're crazy."

"No, I think that's a good idea." Kian said. "Yeah," They all agreed. I looked at Cameron beside me. He shrugged and said, "I'll do it if you'll do it," I sighed, "Okay then."

"Are you sure?" Cameron asked worriedly. "Yeah, why not?" I chuckled, he smiled and shook his head. Then they came towards our table with the foods.

After we ate, we drove back home. My parents are home well maybe they're sleeping. "Hey, why don't we do vlog?" Nash asked. They all nodded. "Alright, leggo to the backyard." They all walked out. I put my hair in a messy bun and grabbed my phone and went in the backyard.

"And there is Katie!" Kian beamed. I smiled and waved to the camera. I sat on the grass next to Cameron. "Hey," He smiled.

"Are we gonna start tomorrow?" I asked him. "Start what?" He asked confused.

"You know the....revenge?" I said mumbling the last word. "Oh, if you want." He said softly.

I smiled halfheartedly. "Thank you so much Cam." "No problemo," He winked, I laughed lightly.

_______________________________________

Okay guys, since you guys didn't answer my question I decided that, yourself is the representer of Katie!! Yaaaay!! :)))) HAHAHA do you guys like it? Or nah? 👹

Anyway, keep reading! Hope you liked it! 💕💕💕💕

Vote && Comment!