THINKING OF A NEW STORY!!!

Hey guys, so I was planning to post a new Cameron Dallas story. I watched Jerome Jarre's new video 'Double Rock Paper Scissors' if that's the title lol.

So the story is titled, Rock Paper Scissors.

Okay here we go.

Prologue.

I'm in a park, sitting on the bench with a book on my hand and earphones on my ear, blasting 'Pills N Potions by Nicki Minaj' until someone sat beside me.

I looked at him, my heart beats faster as I saw Cameron Dallas beside me and Nash Grier and Jerome Jarre behind him.

"Uhm...hi"

"Can we play Rock, Paper, Scissors?" He asked smiling. "Uhh, yeah sure."

"But if I win I get to kiss you on the lips but if you win you get to slap me."

Kiss? Slap? Oh, I hope I'll win.

"Okay,"

"Rock, Paper, Scissors!" He's paper and I'm rock.

My heart beats faster as we looked each other in the eye. He held my cheeks and kissed me softly.

"T-Thank you." He grinned and stood up. "I'll see you around." He said and they walked away.

I stared at him, still shocked about what happened. It's crazy to think but I actually kissed Cameron Alexander Dallas!

And-and that was my first kiss. He was my first kiss.

Cameron Dallas is my first fucking kiss!

A/N; Okay here it is guys! I hope you guys like it. Vote and comment guys if you want me to post it as a story.

COMMENT WHAT YOU GUYS THINK. BECAUSE I NEED YOUR APPROVAL.

Love you guys! ✖⭕✖⭕ ♥