Chapter Thirty.

So it turned out that Jc, Cameron, Nash, Hayes and Carter left also. Some didn't allowed to because 'they are the best' what the two managers said.

I finally zipped my suitcases after re packing my clothes. "Are you done?" Cameron asked me as he went in the room. I nodded and smiled, "Yeah."

"Let me carry that for you," He said softly. "It's okay, I can carry it." He raised his left eyebrow.

I sighed, "Okay." He carried my suitcases and went out seeing them in the hallway with their own suitcases. "Who's driving us?" I asked as we went in the elevator.

"Gilinsky," I nodded.

"Everyone else will tag along."

As we reached the lobby, we went straight to the parking lot and hopped in the van and drove off. "I can't believe you guys are leaving." Shawn spoke.

"Yeah, I can't believe it too. I love MagCon but I can't look it the same anymore," I said.

As we reached the airport, we hugged and said our 'see you later's'

"I'll call you guys when we land." They nodded. "Tweet us everyday you dipshit." Taylor spoke as he pulled me in a hug.

"Of course you fuckface, I will." We both chuckled. When our flight got called, we grabbed our suitcases and waved then checked in.

"I can't believe I'm leaving MagCon," I said as we sat on our seats. "Yeah." He sighed. I put my head o his shoulder then pulled out my phone and tweeted,

"@katiecaylen; goodbye Magcon."

Everyone's getting crazy about my tweet and they already know who left. I felt bad, my conscience is killing me. What if they bought the tickets for us who left? But I'm sorry, I can't perform knowing that this is just all about money.

I sat on the couch, Jc's moving out in three days. The doorbell rang, I stood up and opened the door revealing Kian, Ricky, Trevor and Sam. "Oh hey guys!" I smiled and stepped aside and they came in.

"What's up?"

"Well we are wondering if you guys are okay," I nodded. "You saw the tweet?"

"Yeah, anyway, is Jc here?"

"Yeah, he's packing his stuffs. Jc!" I exclaimed. "Jc, come down here! You have visitors!" I exclaimed once again, "Jc!"

"You don't have to be so damn loud Katie! I'm coming, damn." I heard him say as he walked downstairs. "Oh, hey guys!" He smiled widely and did their handshake.

I excused myself as my phone rang, I looked at the caller ID and saw Jen's name.

• CONVO •

K; Hey Jen.

J; Hey kate, what happened?

K; I'll tell you when we meet up.

J; Okay, anyway, me and Andrea are throwing a party tonight. Wanna go?

K; Okay, I'll invite them.

J; Okay sure.

K; Okay bye.

• END OF CONVO •

"Who was that?" Jc asked as I sat beside them. "Jen,"

"Oh what did she say?"

"She said she and Andrea are throwing a party tonight. You wanna go?" I asked. "Uhh, I gotta tell you guys something." Kian spoke.