Chapter Eighteen.

Chapter Eighteen.

Katie's POV;

• One week later •

It's been a week since we talked to Caleb. Well yeah, I'm happy about that but right now, we're in DC!!!

Cameron and Nash are out with Bart. Mahogany is out with Rachel, Jack G, Jack J, Hayes and Aaron while the rest are in our room.

I pulled out my phone and tweeted,

"@katiecaylen; Since I'm bored. I am doing a follow spree!! Just tweet with the hashtag #katiefollowspree"

My phone vibrated, meaning I have a text.

Fr; Cammy. ❤

Want anything? We're in McDonalds. :)

To; Cammy. ❤

Big mac of course! Thanks bae. ❤

Fr; Cammy. ❤

No problem. ;) ❤

Nope, we're not dating but it looks like we are.. Oh well. *shrugs*

After two hours of doing follow spree, I finally stopped and tweeted that I'll continue it later. I placed my phone on the night stand and then Cameron laid beside me.

"Hey." He smiled. I smiled back, "Hi."

"Wanna walk around?" He asked, I nodded. "Sure." We stood up and told them. I grabbed my camera and Cameron wrapped it around his neck, I grabbed my phone and we headed out.

As we started walking, Cameron turned on my camera and started to talk, "Hi guys. Hey babe, say hi." He said. I smiled and waved to the camera.

He just called me babe. Damn butterflies. No, there is no way I like Cameron. He is my best friend, he doesn't like me.

"Where do you wanna go first?" He asked smiling. "We can go to the mall." He nodded, "Mall it is then."

As we reached the mall, I dragged him in the PacSun. "Easy," He chuckled as he stumbled forward.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" I giggled. I walked towards the top section. I picked out a white cropped top, a tiger muscle tank and a galaxy sweatshirt.

"Are they okay?" I asked as I showed him the clothes I chose. He nodded, "Yeah, I think you look beautiful in those." He winked. I blushed.

"Stop flirting Dallas," I said smiling. "Sorry my bad Caylen." He chuckled. I went in the fitting room and tried them. I went out and walked towards the cashier.

"That would be thirty dollars." I nodded and pulled out my wallet but Cameron beat me to it.

"What the-"

"Sorry I don't let my girlfriend pay for herself. I think it was kind of a dick move if a boyfriend would let his girlfriend pay for herself, right?" He asked smiling as we started to walk away.

I nodded, "Y-yeah,"

He makes me nervous and blush. No, no, no... I can't fall for him. I can't like him. I don't wanna fall inlove again. I'm.... I'm scared.

Cameron's POV;

I looked at Katie as she spaced out. She still looks beautiful. Well yeah, as you can tell, I sound like a creep.

"Uhh, Katie?" No answer.

"Katie," I said a bit louder and shook her arm. "Huh? Sorry what?" She asked. I chuckled.

"You okay? You spaced out." I asked worriedly. She nodded, "I'm fine. Don't worry, I was just thinking some things." She answered. I nodded still suspicious.

"Where do you wanna go?"

"Do you want to buy something?" She asked softly.

"We can go to the Vans Store?" I asked. She nodded and smile, "Okay then." I smiled and we walked towards the store.

God, she's so beautiful.

A/N; Filler chapter! It took so long. I am very sorry. I was busy because it's our summer vacation.

How's school and when is your summer vacation? :)

5 Votes and 5 Comments!