Chapter Twenty Five.

Chapter Twenty Five.

Katie's POV;

I woke up hearing a camera click. I fluttered my eyes open then saw Nash and Taylor. I sat up, rubbing my eyes and said, "Hey guys."

"Wake up guys." Nash said as he sat on the other bed. Well I slept on Cam's bed and we cuddled so..

"Jc's going back from Hawaii." Taylor added. "Cam." I said softly and shook him gently.

He groaned and stretched, "Hey." He said and smiled at me. I smiled, "So it's official now?" Taylor and Nash smirked.

I stood up and unzipped my suitcase, searching for an outfit. I grabbed a 'Bizzle' sweater and a black leggings. I went in the bathroom and took a shower. I got dressed and did my make up. I went out and saw the boys on their phone.

"Leggo." I said as I picked up my phone. We all went out of the room seeing Bart in the hallway.

"You guys ready?" He asked as he jogged to us. "Yeah." I said. We piled in the elevator. Cameron held my hand while I put my head in his shoulder.

"So it's official now?" Jack G smirked. The boys stopped talking and looked at us. "Yeah." Cameron grinned.

"Good job man!"

"Finally!" I smiled and shook my head. We went to the parking lot and piled in the van then drove off.

Matt pulled out his camera and started to do his Vlogs. "Hey guys!" Matt greeted.

"Hi!" We all greeted. "So we're on our way to pick Jc up at the airport so yeah, here we go." Bart parked the car and we all hopped out.

We went towards the waiting area, five more minutes till Jc arrives. Cam stood next to mr and put his arm around my shoulder. I looked up at him and smiled. He smiled back and kissed my nose.

"You know we should do a video when we get back." He nodded. "Yeah okay. Vlog?" I nodded.

"Yeah, since we have an hour until MagCon." He smiled and nodded. "Okay."

I was about to say something but I got interrupt by the boys's loud voices. "Jc!" They all exclaimed and ran towards him so is Cameron.

I took my phone out and took a picture of them while hugging. "Oh so you're just gonna stand there and not hug your brother?" Jc said.

I looked at him and smiled widely, "Jc!" I exclaimed and jumped on him. "You okay? I know what happened last night." He whispered. I pulled back and nodded. "I'm dating him," He smirked and put me on the ground.

"Finally, good job man!" He beamed at Cameron. "Thanks." He smiled.

We went in the parking lot and hopped in the van and drove off. As we reached our hotel, me and Cameron went to our room to get my camera. We went back to the venue and turned on my camera then started my vlog.

"Hey guys! So it's MagCon time now and the fans are outside waiting for the door to open and right now, we're in the backstage getting ready. Here's Shawn and Jacob, as usual singing their hearts out while Jack J, Chris and Matt are talking. Nash and Cam, vine so is Carter. Then Jack G, Aaron, Taylor and Hayes are fooling around while me--" I paused putting my arm around Jc's neck. "and Jc are gonna hug each other and tell how much we missed each other." I said and kissed him on the cheek.

"We saw each other yesterday but oh well, I missed you too." He smiled and we laughed.

I sat on Cam's lap and said, "Hey Cammy." He chuckled as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Hey guys!" He greeted. Mahogany walking in the backstage and told us that it's MagCon time!

*

*

*

After the MagCon time, we all went in our hotel rooms. I went in the bathroom changed into my cropped top then went in the balcony and sat there with my phone and earphones on blasting 'Hard 2 face reality'

I went on Twitter and tweeted, "@katiecaylen; I'm so bored! :( tweet me guys so maybe I'll follow you. ;)"

My notification started to blow up so I followed those who tweets me. I felt someone sat next to me, I looked at it and saw Cameron. "Hey." He smiled. "Hi." I smiled back.

"What are you doing?" He asked, looking on my phone. "Just doing a follow spree." I said and leaned on him.

He pulled out his phone and said, "Babe look," I looked up and saw him filming a video or vine. I smiled and waved, "Hi." He smiled then posted it then started filming me saying that I really need to get off my phone. I went on vine and we started filming each other. Cheesy right?

We went back inside and said, "Let's go to Burger king!" I smiled excitedly. "You're always hungry but doesn't gain any weight. How do you manage that?"

"Fast metabolism." I winked. He chuckled and picked up his hoodie "go wear this. I'm not letting you wear that cropped top in public." He said seriously. I smiled cheekily and wore it.

I was about to grab my wallet but Cam spoke, "Don't. I have money,"

"Uhh, I have money too?" He rolled his eyes playfully. "You're my girlfriend, it's my job to buy whatever you want." He said softly and kissed my forehead. He grabbed my hand and we went out with our penny's.

As we reached Burger King, I sat on the window seat while he ordered food. Two girls between sixteen walked towards our table.

"Katie Caylen?" I looked at them and smiled, "Hi."

"Can we take s picture with you?" I nodded and stood up, "Of course! Of course sweetie." They squealed quietly. I chuckled.

As we were done taking pictures, we hugged then Cameron went back to our table with our foods. They asked for a picture with him too.

"Have a nice day guys. I love you," Cameron said as he hugged them. "Bye guys." I waved as they walked away.

"God, I'm starving." I groaned quietly. He chuckled and pulled out his phone as I started eating.

"Kate, babe." I heard him said. I looked up and saw him holding his screen while his camera fixed on mine. "Are you filming me?" I asked. He nodded, my eyes widened and threw a napkin at him. He laughed. I rolled my eyes.

Oh Cameron....

"That was embarrassing!" He chuckled. "No it's not. You look cute,"

"Not even a single bit." I muttered; looking on the window. "What? I was telling the truth!"

"Yeah, yeah." I rolled my eyes.

After we ate, we went back to the hotel, seeing Chris talking to Nash. "Hey Chris."

"Oh hey Katie," He smiled, I smiled back and went to our hotel room. I changed into my sweater and laid on the bed.

I felt Cam laid beside me and leaned on my ear, "Babe. I'm sorry," He mumbled huskily. I ignored him.

"Babe," I heard him whined and kissed my shoulder blade and my ear. I giggled, "Stop it tickles!" He smiled.

"I'm sorry," I giggled one more time. "It's okay, I'm not really mad." He face-palmed. I laughed, he sat on top of me and started to tickle my sides.

I laughed harder, "Stop please!"

"So, you're just messing with me huh?"

"I'm--I'm sorry. Just please stop!" He chuckled as he stopped and got off on top on me. "My sides are hurting." I groaned, he chuckled.

"That's for messing with me babe." He smirked and winked.

A/N; Hey guys! It's a late update, I know. My wattpad kept crashing on my iPod and I had to delete it and download it again. I want to apologize. I'm so sorry.

But anyway, hope you liked it! ❌⭕❌⭕