Chapter Sixteen.

Chapter Sixteen

Katie's POV;

Day off my man! So today, we are going to the Six Flags! Yeah!

I grabbed my black jeans, my Puma sweatshirt and a blank tank top. I went in the bathroom and took a shower. I got dressed and did my make-up. I walked out and saw Cameron still sleeping.

Oh, Rachel knows that me and Cameron aren't dating.

I crawled beside him and whispered, "Cam?"

No answer..

"Cam, wake up." I whispered softly. He groaned, "mmm,"

"Wake up, we're going to Six Flags." I mumbled, putting my chin on his shoulder blade. "Okay," He said sleepily.

Let me tell you guys, it's so sexy. Like so sexy! Makes me wanna kiss him but, oh well. My hormones. Omygosh.

I sat up and pulled out my phone and saw some tweets from last night like, 

"Katie and Cameron are so cute last night!" 

"OMG! Catie!" 

"I can't... Catie is just so cute!" 

Then I saw Nash's tweet with a picture on me and Cameron, cuddling.

"@nashgrier; woke up in the morning and saw this first. #foreveraloneproblems" 

I giggled and retweeted it. 

Me, Jacob and Shawn sang lat night at the MagCon event. Yup, I sang Cameron Dallas song and Sweater Weather.

I picked up my phone and tweeted;

"@katiecaylen; Going to Six Flags!" 

And then Fiona texted me. 

Fr; Fiona. <3

Call me. 

I chuckled and called her.

*Convo*

K; Hey! 

F; Guess what?

K; What?

F; Caleb dumped Abby! 

K; Really? How?! 

F; Well not really but let's say, by shouting at her in the cafeteria saying, "I am so tired of you. I don't even liked you in the first place. You ruined my fucking relationship and stay away fom me." 

K; Oh my god. 

F; I know. I wasn't expecting Caleb to blew up like that. 

K; I wish I was there. 

F; Don't worry. I'll send you the whole video. 

K; You video taped it?! 

F; Someone did. 

F; Oh. Thanks! 

F; No problem. Talk to you through text! 

K; Okay, bye! 

*End of Convo*

"You deserved it bitch," I mumbld, smiling evilly. "What?" Cameron asked as he sat next to me, fully dressed. 

"Nothing," I answered, smiling innocently. "Oh please, I know that smile!" He said, I giggled. 

"Here, watch this." I said and played the video.