Chapter Seventeen.

Chapter Seventeen.

Katie’s POV;

Today is the day that Caleb’s gonna talk to the boys. To be honest, I am so nervous. Oh God.

“Please take a shower before you talk to him.” I told them. They all chuckled, “It’s not like we’re so stinky!”

“I just want you to be presentable. Not like, you guys looks like you like in a closet,” We laughed. “Okay! Okay!” And then my phone buzzed.

Fr; Caleb.      

Hey, I’ll be there in an hour.

“He said he’ll be here in an hour!” I shrieked. “Chillax, why are you so nervous about this?” Shawn asked.

“Because you might punch him the minute he’ll show in the doorway.” I said and sat on Jc’s bed. Cameron sat next to me and said, “Hey, calm down.” He rubbed his hand on my back. I smiled lightly and put my head on his shoulder.

He makes me feel…. safe?

Hour later, everyone’s in the room waiting for Caleb, fully dressed. I am really really nervous. I think I’m gonna have a panic attack.

“Katie, you look pale.” Rachel said worriedly and gave me a bottle of water. I took it and drank it. Then someone knocked on the door. “That must be him.” I said and rn towards the door and opened it revealing Caleb.

“Hey,” He smiled nervously. “Hi.” I smiled back.

“You okay?” He asked worriedly. I nodded, “Yeah. Come in,” I said opening the door wider for him. He came in and I spoke, “I’ll let you guys talk. I’ll get some fresh air with Rachel.” They nodded.

I gave Jc a ‘Please don’t hurt him’ look. He nodded and smiled softly. Me and Rachel went out of the room and hopped in the rental car and drove off.

Cameron’s POV;

When Caleb came in, I already saw how nervous he is. He looks…. Sad?

He sat on the chair in the middle that Jc placed. We all looked at him seriously. The tension is too think, I don’t think anyone can break it.