Chapter Thiry-One.

A/N; Sorry guys if I took so long to update. My iPod was taken away but my dad but I got it now hehe and I was busy with my school works and stuffs. So yeah, I hope you can forgive me.

Anyways, this chapter isn't that long. Just a kinda short one. I hope you forgive me, I ran out of ideas but hey! The important is, I updated!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katie's POV;

It's been a week since the party and since I talked to Fiona. We've been closer than before. She's funny and annoying at the same time like you want to push her down the stairs and don't at the same time.

Anyway, Jc moved out three days ago. I've been so boring which that never really happen with my whole life.

I miss my brother...

I pulled out my home and tweeted,
"@katiecaylen; miss u bro @jccaylen"

Cameron's still not answering my messages, well maybe he's still sleeping. I grabbed my car keys and my wallet then went out of the car. I hopped in my car and drove to Starbucks.

I bought 2 hot coffee and drove to Dallas's residence and then I saw Cameron's sister, Sierra, leaving. I think for work.

"Katie! Hi! Wow, I haven't seen you for a while!" She greeted, smiling widely.

"I know, I'm just really busy." I spoke and she chuckled. "Yeah, busy with Cameron." She winked.

I laughed lightly feeling my cheeks heat up. "I gotta go. I'm late for work, he's still sleeping." I nodded.

"Okay bye! Have a good day!"

I watched her drove off then I went in the house.

Wow, I've been here like a year ago. The house is still the same.

I put the coffees on the counter. No breakfast for Cammy? Okay, I think I'll cook some pancakes for him.

After I cooked for about six pancakes, I went upstairs and opened his door slowly seeing him still sleeping like an angel. I sat beside him and shook him, "Babe."

"Wake up." I added. "Cam, wake up." I whispered softly, kissing his lips. I felt him held my waist and kissed me deeper.

"I made breakfast," I whispered. "I'll wait you downstairs." I said as I pulled back. He nodded and smiled.

I went downstairs and sat on the barstool and pulled out my phone and took a picture of the foods.

"@katiecaylen; gotta surprise my love today."

"Good morning." He greeted, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Good morning," I smiled and kissed him.

"Smells delicious." He mumbled as he nibbled kissed on my neck. "Let's go eat," I mumbled, biting my lip, trying not to moan.

"Mhm," He groaned as he started sucking my weak spot. I moaned is his ear. "Stop, you'll leave a mark." I whispered. He sucked and nibbled it for a few minutes and pulled back.

"Already did, so that they'll know you're mine." He smirked at me and sat on his chair. I checked my neck through my front cam on my phone and saw this medium size hickey.

"Wow," I whispered. He chuckled, "I'll give you more later." He said and winked.

I sat in front of him, blushing. "You look cute in that shirt." He smirked. I looked down on my shirt and saw the 'Cameron Dallas is my boyfriend.' That a fan gave me.

"Yeah, have you seen Cameron? Oh my god. He's so gorgeous,"

"Nope. I should meet him," I nodded. "You should. He's a sweetheart," He grinned cheekily.

After we ate, we went in his room and put on the movie, 'When in Rome.' We laid on his bed and cuddled.

"Hey babe?" Cameron asked. "Yeah?"

"Can we talk?" I nodded. "Yeah sure. About?"

He exhaled, "Do you ever think about moving?" He suddenly asked. "What?"

"Do you-do you ever think about moving?"

"Why?"

"Me and Nash talked about moving to New York and uh..." He stopped talking and looked down on his hands.

I sighed and held his hand, smiling softly. "Don't be nervous babe and no, I don't think about that yet but I will now." He chuckled.

"I'll talk to my mom and we'll both look for an apartment." He grinned widely and kissed me passionately.

"I love you,"

"I love you too."