Chapter Forty - Two.

A/n: He looks so freaking cute omg I want to kiss him so bad ugh!!!!

Katie's POV;

Turning to the other side of the bed and checked the time. It's almost five in the morning and I still can't sleep.

Maybe jet lagged?

No, I'm thinking about the talk with my brother. Wanna know what's my answer? Here's a little recap.

"Katie?" Jc's voice interrupted my thoughts. I looked at him and he looked at me in the eye and asked once again. "Do you still have feelings for him?"

I stayed silent for a while, I swear you can hear the AC's engine until I answered him. "Of course..." I trailed off. "I mean, the feelings never changed." I whispered.

There is it everyone! I still have feelings for Cameron Alexander Dallas.

I sighed and stood up, I slipped on my hoodie and my Nike leggings. I slipped on my black Roshe run and went downstairs.

Someone needs to run.

I wrote a note saying that I went out for a run. I paste it in the fridge and ran out.

I held my knees as I panted heavily. I've been running for almost two hours and still, I can't forget about our talk. Seriously, it made me realize that I truly want him, fully.

I miss him. I still love him.

After I ate in the diner that I found a I was walking back to the house. I went home, I mentally froze as I saw them, oh and physically froze, I might add.

"Oh hey Katie," Jc greeted. "Hi." I mumbled. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked Cam and Nash.

Yup, Cameron Dallas and Nash Grier is in the house yo!

"To visit our hometown."

"I mean, you went here without telling us?" I asked confused. "We took the current flight when your flight boarded." Nash said and grinned cheekily.

I just nodded and went upstairs. I took a shower and got dressed in my dark grey hanging shirt and black shorts. I went downstairs and sat next to Jc. "So Kate, we were wondering if you want to go with us to the mall?" Jc asked.

"Why?"

"Just hang around I guess." I nodded. "Yeah, okay. Can we do a video afterwards? Like siblings tag?"

"Sure, okay."

"Can I bring Caleb?" Jc looked at Cameron, he nodded. "Okay."

I pulled out my phone and dialed his number.

C; Hey babe.

K; Wanna go to the mall with us?

C; Right now?

K; Yeah.

C; Okay, I'm on my way.

K; Okay.

"He's on his way." I spoke.

The doorbell rang few minutes later. I opened it and saw Caleb smiling at me. "Hey." He smiled and leaned down to kiss me. "Hey,"

"Let's go?" I nodded, "Yeah."

"Hey man." Jc said. "What's up?"

"We only saw each other yesterday." Jc chuckled. Caleb just smiled in return and he greeted Nash and Cameron. I hopped in the passenger seat while the three in the backseat and we drove off.

As we reached the mall, I made them go to the urban outfitters first. I bought a cute skater dress and some cropped tops. We went to the Nike outlet store and bought some dry-fits and sweatpants. After a couple of hours of roaming around, we decided to go to the food court.

Caleb and Cameron decided to buy the good. I don't know what's worst. Being hungry of seeing my ex who I still have feelings for, with my current boyfriend who I have feelings for too.

"So, tell me." I heard Jc said, bringing me back into reality. "Tell you what?" I asked confused. "You look like you're in deep thought." Nash chuckled.

"Well, my ex and my boyfriend are hanging out." I mumbled. "They're friends that's why." I just sighed.

"This is too much." Jc said as we placed the grocery bags on the grass. "I know, but we're not gonna use them all! I didn't pay fifty dollars for nonsense shit." He chuckled.

We set up the chairs and the camera stand then took out what we need for the video. "You ready? I'll just going to press the button." Nash said. We both nodded, "Yeah."

"5,4,3,2..."

"What's up guys! It's Katie and right now, I'm with my brother, Jc Caylen."

"Hey guys!" Jc waved. "So for today's video, we're gonna do the siblings tag and yeah, let's get started."

After filming the video, we did a little water fight in the backyard, making a huge mess.

"What is going on here?!" I heard the familiar stern voice. I turned around and saw Mom and her hands on her hips. "Hi mom."

"Hi Mrs.C," We all said in unison.

"Look what you kiss have done, it's a huge mess!"

"Don't worry mom, we're going to clean it."

"You better be!" She said and went inside. "Guess we better start cleaning." I shrugged.

After we cleaned the whole backyard, they decided to go home since it's getting dark already. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I changed into my pjs and went to bed.

I went on twitter and tweeted,
"@katiecaylen; just filmed a video with my brotha @jccaylen gonna upload soon!"

I put my phone on the nightstand and went downstairs seeing Jc and mom eating pizza. "Pizza for dinner?" I asked as I sat next to Mom. "Yup, I haven't eating this weeks ago." Jc said.

"So tell me, what did I miss?" Mom asked. "I'm back with Caleb."

"Oh well, I thought you're back with Cameron." Mom said. I shook my head, "No." I chuckled.

"But she still have feelings for him." Jc spoke. "Really?" I stayed silent.

"You should get your fish before someone else will."