Chapter Twelve.

Chapter Twelve.

Katie's POV;

Day 2 of the tour.

So, we're on our way to Dallas. It's now eight in the morning. I plugged in my earplugs and blasted, 'Flights by Jack and Jack'

I'm sitting next to Cameron in the chairs in Airport, waiting for our plane to board until these two teenagers walked towards us. I pulled off my earphones and smiled, "Hi."

"Can we take a picture?" I nodded. "Of course! Of course," I smiled ad we took picture.

"Thank you so much," The girl said and hugged me. I heard her sniffed.

"Aw, don't cry." I told her as we pulled back. She smiled and wiped her tears. "You saved my life, thank you so much. I love you," She cried.

"Don't cry. I love you too, keep going. Be strong, okay?" She nodded. I hugged her once again. "Can I borrow your phone?" She nodded and gave her phone to me.

I typed my number ad saved it and then the intercom said that our flight is boarding. "I saved my number, call me anytime." I said. "Bye, I love you!" I said and hugged her friend too and we walked away.

"Well, that was really touching," Cameron told me. I nodded, "Yup, so touching. It's unbelievable," I smiled so happily.

As we reached our plane, we sat on our sets and I pulled out my phone and tweeted;

"@katiecaylen; Just met these two girls at the airport. I was really touched. Be strong, I love you. ❤"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As we landed, we went in the Limo and drove to the hotel. So the room arrangements will be Nash, Matt, Me and Cam in the first room. Jc, Carter and Aaron in the second room. Shawn, Jack G, Jack J and Taylor in the third room.

Since me and Cam are really close, we ended up sharing a bed. He's my guys bestest friend. I know, 'Bestest' isn't a word but that is what I want to say. *winks*

"Ah, finally." I groaned and flopped on the bed and stretched. Cameron chuckled ad sat next to me. "I'm tired," I said and yawned.

"Go to sleep," He whispered. I nodded, smiling and turned on the other side and closed my eyes, soon fell asleep.

Cameron's POV;

I smiled and covered her body with a blankets and I looked at my friends, "Stop drooling!" Nash said as he threw pillow at me. I chuckled.

"Stop," Then someone knocked on the door. "Come on!" Nash said. Jc came in the room and was about to say something loud but then he saw Katie sleeping so he just closed his mouth. We laughed.

"Wanna go film a new vid? Jc asked. "Sure," I said and we all stood up and sprinted out.

Katie's POV;

As I woke up, I looked around and saw no one. "Where are they?" I mumbled. I took my phone and texted Cam.

To; Cammy. ❤
Where are you?

I turned on the tv and '21 jump street' is on.

Fr; Cammy. ❤
Jc's hotel room. Come here. :)

To; Cammy. ❤
Too lazyyyy :(

I pulled out my laptop from my backpack and turned it on and went on We Heart It. Then few minutes later, they burst in the room with a camera on Jc's hands. "What the hell? Can you knock?"

"Look who's talking," Carter smirked. I rolled my eyes as they laughed. Then they continued to fool around.

"Hey Shawn, can I borrow your guitar?" He nodded and smiled, "Sure, I'll just get it." I nodded and he walked out of the hotel room. Then he came back with his guitar.

"Thanks." I said as I took the guitar. I started to strum the 'Sweater Weather' chords and started to sing,

"All I am is a man
I want the world in my hands
I hate the beach
But I stand
In California with my toes in the sand
Use the sleeves of my sweater
Let's have an adventure
Head in the clouds but my gravity's centered
Touch my neck and I'll touch yours
You in those little high-waisted shorts, oh

She knows what I think about
And what I think about
One love, two mouths
One love, one house
No shirt, no blouse
Just us, you find out
Nothing that I wouldn't wanna tell you about, no

'Cause it's too cold
For you here and now
So let me hold
Both your hands in the holes of my sweater." I paused and looked at them.

"Uhm," I muttered as they kept staring at me. "Wow," Cam breathed.

"I didn't know you can sing," Shawn said. "Well, secret talent." I winked.

"I'm stunned," Jc said, they all agreed. "Thank you guys so much!" I smiled.

"We can sing duet later!" Shawn exclaimed. I shrugged, "I don't know. I'll try,"

"So who wants to eat?" Matt asked. I giggled and they called room service. Cameron sat beside me. "That was really amazing," He said smiling wholeheartedly. I blushed.

"Thank you,"

"Maybe you should sing the Cameron Dallas song since you memorize it," He winked. I laughed lightly and nodded, "Sure."

"Yaz dude! She's gonna sing the Cameron Dallas song," Cam cheered. Shawn chuckled, "Okay sure." I smiled and then fifteen minutes later, room service came.

We ate and after that we took a shower and got ready for MagCon.

_______________________________________

Thank you guys for 400+ reads!!! Awhhhhh. Please make it 500+ by tomorrow.

I just wanna say, I have a new Jb story! It's called 'Confident' please check the story and tell me what you think.

4 comments and 4 votes for the next chapter!