Chapter Twenty Six.

Chapter Twenty Six.

Katie's POV;

Today is my birthday! Yay. I am nineteen years old. Waaah I'm getting older!!!

I grabbed my grey long sleeve shirt and my ripped jeans. I went in the bathroom and took a shower then got dressed. I applied my make up and curled my hair a lil bit.

I went out and went towards my suitcase then pulled out my Victoria secret perfume and I heard Cameron shifted. I sat beside him and said, "Babe, wake up." I whispered.

"Mmmm," He groaned. "Good morning." I smiled. "Happy Birthday," He smiled sleepily.

"Thanks." I smiled and kissed him. I was about to pull back but he put his arm around my neck and kissed me deeper. He sat up while I sat on his lap, still not breaking the kiss.

He trailed kissed down to my neck, I gasped a little as he nibbled my neck. "Cam," I moaned silently. He groaned huskily in response.

I pulled back, he groaned. "Stop, you're gonna leave a mark!" He smirked. "Just wanna mark my territory." He shrugged still smirking. I grabbed the nearest phone which is his phone and turned into camera mode then checked my neck.

"There isn't!" I slapped his arm. He grinned and chuckled, "But later, it will appear." He winked. I smiled and looked away, feeling my cheeks heat up.

"Just take a shower already." I said, hopping off on his lap but he grabbed my waist. "One more kiss please?" He pouted. I giggled and kissed him on the lips then someone burst in the room.

"Happy Birthday!" We snapped our heads to them and saw the boys. "Uhm..." I muttered, hopping off on Cam's lap.

"I'll just take a bath." Cameron mumbled, standing up and he went in the bathroom. "So, let's just forget what you guys saw.." I smiled sheepishly.

"Happy Birthday!" They all exclaimed and hugged me tightly. "Oh-my-gosh. C-can't breathe." I chocked.

"Oh sorry."

"Anyway, here's your gift." Jack G in his gay voice. I laughed as they gave their gifts all together. "Oh my god." I breathed and giggled.

"Okay, so yeah. Expect more gifts from your fans." Jc smirked. "They're not my fans. They're my friends,"

I pulled out my phone and filmed a video for Vine. "It's my birthday!!!" I giggled as they cheered.

"You guys ready?" Cam asked as he went out of the bathroom in his denim button up polo, maroon pants and his vans. I nodded and smiled, "Yeah."

"I'll give your present later, okay?" Can whispered as we went out of the room. "You don't have to-"

"But it's your birthday babe. Of course, as a boyfriend I'll give you a present." He said and kissed me on the temple. I grinned and we went in the elevator, hand in hand. I laid my head on Cam's shoulder.

As we reached the venue, I saw everyone. I smiled and said, "Hey guys!"

"Happy Birthday!" They all exclaimed. I laughed loudly as Jacob and Mahogany hugged me. "You guys are squeezing me. Stop," I giggled. They both laughed lightly and pulled back.

"We'll give our gifts later." She smirked and winked. Twenty minutes later, the place was packed! Dang, I see a lot of boxes, wrapped with a gift wrapper. Hehehehe.

We went on stage and they got wild. "Hi guys!"

"Happy Birthday!" I heard some of the girls exclaimed. "Aw, thank you so much. I love you!" I grinned.

After the MagCon, most of the people gave me gifts. It was so wonderful like Cameron put my face on my birthday cake and it turned out to be a cake fight and luckily, our stage manager got it on film for us. We have to borrow the thing from the bellboys. You know, the thing where you place the suitcases? Yeah that.

"OOOH! This is cute!" I squealed lightly and picked up my medium pig stuffed toy. Cameron chuckled, "And it smells good!" I grinned and hugged it. I put my unwrapped gifts on my bed and said, "I better film this one!"

I opened my suitcase and took out my camera and my camera stand. "Can you turn it on please?" I told Cameron as I sat on the bed. He nodded and smiled, "Okay."

I smiled at the Cameron as he thumbed up. "Hi guys! So as you know, today is my birthday and I got gifts from some of you and yeah; I will gonna open them with you guys!" I grinned and winked.

In the middle of the video, Cameron gave his present which is a customized penny board. 'Camie ❤' written on it and a shirt which matches his and our pictures in a phone cases. Cheesy but I love it!

Then the boys came in with Mahogany and Jacob and gave their gifts to me then we fooled around. And yeah, it was alot of fun.

Hope you guys like it!!

Vote && Comment! ❌⭕❌⭕