Chapter Two.

Chapter Two.

Katie's POV:

I woke up by someone slapped me on my face with something sticky. I opened my eyes and saw Jc laughing quietly with his phone on his hand, probably recording me for his Vine. "Fuck off Justin," I groaned throwing a pillow at him.

"Get up, I wanna grab some food." He whine. "Go get it by yourself," I said.

"Cameron, Nash and Matt are going." He said. "No," "Please? Let's buy ice cream."

"Okay, I'll just go get ready." He chuckled. I sat up and saw Cameron with his camera and Nash and Matt on his both sides. "Don't tell me you're filming me?" I asked.

"Yes," They smirked. "It was Jc's idea." Cameron said. I glared at him, he smiled innocently. "I love you sis." I pushed the Bullshit button on my nightstand. Cameron, Nash and Matt cracked up.

"What? You don't love your brother?" He asked putting his hand on his chest. "I love you bro," I smiled sweetly.

"Now get the hell out of my room before I kick your fat asses." I said and pushed the out of my room.

I went towards my closet and picked out a black leggings, and my Jc Caylen's hoodie. I took a shower and got dressed. I slipped on my white converse and sprayed my 'Someday' perfume. I grabbed my phone and my wallet and went downstairs.

"Aw little sis, you're wearing a hoodie with my name on it." Jc said in an awe tone. "It's because I love you," I smiled sweetly and batted my eyelashes.

"Okay, what do you want?" "Can I drive?" They chuckled and he gave me his car keys. "I call shotgun!" Cameron exclaimed.

"Dude, I'm in the passenger seat. It's my car," Cameron pouted. "Sorry Jc, I'm in charge because I'm driving. Cameron will be sitting in the passenger seat today." "Yeah!" Cameron exclaimed. We went in the car and drove off.

"Thank you so much for the treat Katie," They all beamed. "Eh, no problem." I smiled and sat on the couch. I pulled out my pone and still, Caleb didn't text me. I sighed and Texted him.

To: Babe. ❤

Hey. x

I put my head on the back of the couch and sighed heavily. "What's wrong?" Nash asked sitting next to me with his laptop on his lap. "Nothing, why?"

"You seem..... sad?" I shook my head. "No, why would I?" He smiled and shook his head.

"Hey guys, since Katie is kinda down maybe we should go to the party down the street at Ricky's house tonight." Cameron said. "I don't feel like partying. I groaned.

"Please?"

"If only Jen is here." I mumbled. "I'm here." I heard her said. I snapped my head up and saw her with her luggages. "JEN? JEN! OMYGOSH I FUCKING MISSED YOU OMYGOD!" I yelled and jumped on her making her carry me.

"I missed you too omg!" We laughed. "Wait, not to be rude but, why are you here? Shouldn't you be living with your parents? And why are you bringing all your clothes?"

"Well Jc and I talked. I decided to move here and Jc and your parents both agreed that I'll stay here for a while until I find my place to stay. So, surprise!" She smiled.

"Good, I need some girl time since these guys behind me always smacking me when I'm sleeping and it fucking pisses me off. Seriously, they sucks." She laughed. "Maybe we should cut that part," Nash mumbled. "Yeah."

"Hey we're not! We're the only one to cheer you up whenever you're mad, sad or upset." Jc said.

"Anyway, I'll show you the guest room!" I yelled and dragged her upstairs. "Oh and please carry her suitcases to the guest room!" I yelled. I heard them groaned. Me and Jen giggled.

"Hey, how are you and Caleb?" She asked as we sat on the bed. "We're fine," I smiled.

"Wrong, he's been a jerk lately. Not driving her home, not even staying the whole lunch with her." We heard Matt said. I sighed. "Maybe you and me o to his house to check on him. I haven't seen him for a while." Jen smiled.

"Really?" She nodded. "Yup! Let's go," Jc gave me the key and they all smiled at me. Me and Jen went put of the house and hopped in the car and drove off.

As we reached their house, I saw Caleb's car parked in the driveway. We rang the doorbell twice but no answer. I called him but it went straight to his voicemail.

I turned the doorknob and the front door opened. Maybe Caleb's sleeping because the house os so quiet. We went straight to his bedroom. Jen opened the door gently and quietly and we both gasped.

Caleb and the school slut, Abby laying on his bed, fully naked.

"Caleb?" I let out my shaky voice. His eyes opened and widened as he saw me and Jen. "Kate, I can ex--" "Save it Caleb, we're over," I said and ran out of the house. I hopped in the passenger seat and soon Jen hopped in the driver's seat and drove home.

I climbed out of the car since we reached the house. I slammed the door opened and ran upstairs, ignoring their calls. I slammed and locked the door behind me and collapsed on the floor and cried harder.

_________________________________________

Okay guys. Thank you all so much and keep reading! Spread the love! Lol thanks again! Oh and feedbacks!!!

Vote && Comment!