Chapter Twenty One.

Chapter Twenty One.

Katie's POV;

Today, we're going to Hawaii! Finally!!

"Katie, are you ready?!" Jc asked impatiently. I opened the door and said, "Yes Jc, calm your ass." He chuckled.

I grabbed my suitcase and my duffel bag then we went downstairs.

"You guys ready?" We nodded, "Yup!" She smiled and grabbed her keys.

"Alright, let's go." We grabbed our suitcases and put them in the trunk of the car. We hopped in the car and drove off.

As we reached the airport. We saw them. I smiled and greeted them with a hug.

"I gotta go now, okay?" Mom said. We nodded then she hugged me and Jc. "I'll see you guys in three days,"

"Two actually." I told her. "What?"

"I'm going home in two days," She nodded, "Alright." She hugged us once again and said goodbye.

As she left, the intercom said that our plane is boarding. We stood up and checked in. We sat on our seats, luckily, I'm between Jc and Sam. Yaz!

I pulled out my phone and saw Cam's text.

Fr; Cammy. ❤

Let's facetime when you reached Hawaii. (:

To; Cammy. ❤

Okay. (:

I locked my phone ad looked out on the window. "So how are you and Cam?" Sam asked smirking.

I smiled, "We're okay, hey! We're not dating!" He chuckled.

"Not yet," He said and smirked. I playfully rolled my eyes while smiling.

***

I am really excited because we're in Hawaii now!!!!

"Omg, can you believe it we're in Hawaii!" I squealed. They laughed. "Settle down Kate," Ricky chuckled.

We got out suitcases went o the waiting area seeing a man holding a paper with O2L written on it.

"Hi guys! Welcome to Hawaii, I'm Rodrick."

"What's up Rodrick?" Jc and him man-hugged. "Let me take you to your hotel," We nodded and went to the parking lot. He put the suitcases in the trunk and we hopped in the car and drove off.

So it turned out that Jc and I are sharing a room. I put my suitcase beside my bed and pulled out my laptop and texted Cameron.

To; Cammy. ❤

Let's just talk through iChat. I need to charge my phone.

Fr; Cammy. ❤

Alright.

I went on iChat and called Cam.

*Convo*

C: Hey!

K; Hi.

C; How was your flight?

K; It was fine. Sam entertained me.

C; (chuckles) Where's Jc?

J; Hey man!

C; Hey!

J; What's up bro?

C; Just chillin.

J; Cool.

C; Yeah, how's Hawaii?

J; It's holy fucking heaven! Our view is the freaking beach!

C; Amazing!

K; Yeah.

C; So, I'll just go out with thr boys. Okay? I'll text you later!

K; Alright, have fun! Make Vine for me!

C; (chuckles) Okay, bye.

*End of Convo*

I smiled and turned off my laptop and took my phone and tweeted,

"@katiecaylen; Missing MagCon family. :("

I put my phone back on the nightstaf and laid on the bed.

"I'll take a nap," I told Jc. He nodded, "Okay." He said. I pulled the blankets to mr and closed my eyes and soon fell asleep.

Cameron's POV;

"Dude, Katie's birthday is next week. What is your present?" Nash asked.

Yeah, Katie's birthday is next week. What am I gonna do?

"Probably buy her teddy bear," He nodded. "Cool."

"And you can get her a new Penny Board?" Jack J suggested. I nodded, "Yeah," I smiled.

"And I'm planning to confess my feelings for her." I mumbled. "You could do that." Nash said, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"But she jut got out of the relationship bro," He added. I exhaled, "Okay. I'll give her more time then,"

"But let's just forget that for a while because it's MagCon time!" Carter exclaimed. They all cheered, I smiled and pulled out my phone and texted her,

To; Katie. ❤

Hey. (:

When we were all ready, we sent out of the room and went in the elevator. I checked my phone to see if there's a reply fon Katie but none.

Well, maybe she's sleeping.

"She is," Nash said and looked at me.

Did I say that loud? Wow.

"Jc posted a vine of him smacking cam her." I chuckled and wet on vine to check the video.

It was really funny because she threw a pillow at him. Oh well, she's adorable when it comes to everything, that's why.

Katie's POV;

"He thought he has a chance." Sam laughed.

We are walking back to the hotel right now from a restarant. We just ate dinner and a guy, walked towards me and asked for my number. Well, I didn't gave it.

"Ha! Not a chance. I only approve Cameron, no one else." Jc said making me roll my eyes.

"Does he hear himself? He sounds like he's obssessed with Cam."

"But I am,"

"You know, I think you're gay Jc." We all laughed while he scoffed at me and slapped my arm.

"Ow! What the hell? Hey, that's assaulting!" I exclaimed, pointing my index finger at him.

"This is the police Mr.Caylen. You're under arrest for assaulting Ms.Caylen," Ricky said as he held Jc's hands behind his back.

"Oh God," I giggled. Luckily, Sam's vlogging everything.

As we reached the hotel, we went to our rooms and I changed into my pj's and laid on my bed.

I pulled out my phone and texted Cam.

To; Cammy. ❤

Goodnight bae. ❤❤❤

Fr; Cammy. ❤

Goodnight beautiful. :) ❤ Sweet dreams! :*

A/N; Tuesday update everyone!!!! Hope you guys liked it. Than you so much for the votes and comments especially KatieDallas0089

I love you gurl! You da best. ;) Lmao.

Please keep commenting and voting. I will very appreciate it. Thanks!!