Chapter Seven.

Chapter Seven.

Katie's POV;

"Katie, wake up." I heard Jc said. I groaned, "What?" I turned on the other side but I ended up falling on the floor.

"Get up," He laughed. I groaned again, "Got that?" He asked to someone.

"Yeah," I heard Cameron's voice. "Cam?" I asked sitting up. "Hey," He winked before walking out of the room. I grabbed my outfit and took a shower. I got dressed and grabbed my backpack and my phone and jogged downstairs.

"Oh hi honey. Where are you going?" Mom asked. "School?"

"School got cancelled honey," Mon said. Cameron, Jc and Nash burst out laughing. "Oh hi Nash." I said, sitting in front of Jc.

"So why did you wake me up?" I asked taking a bit of my chicken sandwich. "We want to drive around LA." Jc said.

"Who's coming?" I asked. "Us four, Aaron, Carter, Taylor and Jenn," I nodded." I asked mom to borrow her mini-van so," I nodded.

"Where are they?" I asked. "Here." We heard Matt said as they walked in the house. "Oh hi guys!" Mom greeted them.

"Hi Mrs.Caylen." They said then Jenn came downstairs. "Jenn?" She smiled and waved. "Hi guys," She waved and sat beside me.

"We are going on a roadtrip. You in?" She nodded. "Of course!" "Cool, let's go!" We all stood up and said goodbye but then mom spoke. "Hold up." We stopped walking and turned around.

"Yeah?" "Jc, Katie. I told you no cereals for dinner," She smirked. "I knew it, that's why she's acting strange." Jc whispered. "Bye mom!" I exclaimed and we ran out of the house. We hopped in the van and drove off.

It's lunch now ad we're starving, so we decided to eat in McDonalds. "Dude, Caleb's here." Carter mumbled.

"It's okay." I smiled, "You sure?" I nodded. "Of course, plus what about the plan?" They didn't hesitate to reply back and we went inside, Cameron put his arm around me. I looked at him and smiled, he smiled back and kissed my forehead. We sat behind Caleb and his friends and their girlfriends.

"What do you want?" Cameron asked softly. "Chicken nuggets," He nodded and lined up with Nash and Jack J.

"So, how are you and Cameron?" Jenn asked with her camera on her hands. "We're fine, he is amazing." I smiled. "Well then I guess I should stop for a moment. Bye!" She waved to the camera, I smiled and waved goodbye.

"So Caleb," Abby said a lil bit louder, looking at me smirking. "Maybe we should go to my house and have fun?" She asked seductively. I rolled my eyes. I just really want to puke like a Niagara Falls.

"No thanks," He mumbled. My jaw dropped and smirked at Abby. She glared at me then she spoke, "Well atleast I wasn't the one who got cheated for ten months," She said, glaring at me.

My heart broke... Twice.

"What?" I asked in a low voice.

"That's right bitch, we were hooking up for a year."

Boom! Three strikes.

"Is that true Caleb?" I asked staring at him. He didn't answer, instead he bowed his head. I stood in front of their table.

"Is it true?" I asked once again, but this time a bit louder. Jenn held my arm but I ignored her. "Yes it is--"

"Do not fucking talk because I'm not talking to you, you little slut. This is between me and Caleb so shut the fuck up. If you don't then I will stab you by using fork, do you fucking hear me?" She glared at me but shut her mouth and leaned her back on her seat.

"Is it true Caleb? That-that you're cheating at me the whole time?" SILENCE.

"JUST FUCKING ANSWER ME!" I yelled crying, making everyone's attention turn to us. "Yes," He whispered. His team mates looked at me with Sympathy.

I choked into tears, "You lied to me.. Again,"

_______________________________________

Another drama again!!!! Thank you guys so much for the votes! Omg. Keep voting and reading. You guys are making my day and making me update!!!! xx *squeals* *do happy dance*

Poor Katie... Her first love is so sad.. Now I feel sad. :(

Vote && Comment!