Chapter Ten.

Chapter Ten.

Katie's POV;

*Skipping to MagCon*

Tour's starting today, so we're on our way to (place) and yep! It's 8 in the freaking morning!

I grabbed my jeans and my MagCon hoodie and took a shower. I got dressed and didn't bother to put any make-up. I wore my reading glasses and put my hair in a messy bun. I opened the door and threw my suitcases through the stairs. I heard Jc chuckled behind me and did the same. "Katie! Jc!" My mom exclaimed.

"Sorry," We mumbled. I grabbed my backpack and my phone with my earphones and jogged downstairs. I saw dad putting our suitcases at the back of the Limo. We said our goodbye's and hopped in the limo, seeing everyone, looking... Alive?

"Wow, everyone's not grumpy." I giggled. "Dude, tour's starting today!" They all cheered. I playfully rolled my eyes and chuckled.

As we reached the airport, it's kinda empty but there are some few people. We sat on the waiting area, waiting for our plane to board.

Cameron's POV;

As we reached the place, we immediately checked in a hotel. Katie's in the other room with Mahogany. I laid on my bed and pulled out my phone and went on Twitter.

Jc sat next to me, "Hey Cam, can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Do you like my sister?" He asked. I became nervous. "I--uh--uhm," I stuttered. He laughed lightly.

"It's alright, I approve." He smiled and patter my back. I sighed in relief. "Well damn, someone's blushing." I heard Katie giggled next to me.

I looked at her nervously. Did she hear everything?

"Don't worry, I didn't hear anything." I nodded and smiled. "Okay,"

I stared at her, the way she smiles, grins, laughs, giggles. Those eyes damn. It's mesmerizing.

Oh Katie Caylen, you have now idea how much I like you...

Katie's POV;

I looked at Cameron, he's staring at me. I waved my had in front of him, "Cam?" I said. "Cam!" I exclaimed.

"Huh--what?"

"Is everything alright?" I asked worriedly. He nodded and smiled, "Yeah." I smiled back. Just then my phone rang. I looked at the number, it's blocked.

*Convo*

K; Hello?

???; Kate...

K; Caleb? Are you crying? (I looked at them, they're all looking at me curiously. I rolled my eyes and put it on speaker)

C; Can we talk?

K; Caleb, I told you I don't want to talk plus I'm on tour and I'm already dating Cameron so please stop.

*End of Convo*

I wiped my tears, I didn't even realize that I'm already crying. I miss Caleb so much but I can't just take him back. He cheated on me even when we started dating. I let him in and then he did this? He lost my trust and I don't know if I could ever forgive him and give him a chance.

"Excuse me for a minute," I mumbled, standing up. I went out of their hotel room and went to the rooftop.

Please stop, I'm so hurt...broken.. I just can't do it anymore.

I buried my face on my palms and cried harder. "N--no, no, no, no. You need to be strong Katie, God dammit." I whispered, wiping my tears.

Then Cameron stood next to me. I looked at him. Worry flashed in his eyes. I started to cry again and hugged him. "Shhh, don't worry. The revenge will kill him," He said hardly.

"I just can't forgive him that easily," I sobbed. He continued to rub my back and drawing small circles, calming me down.

"Do you want to buy ice cream? My treat." He asked as we pulled back. I nodded and smiled lightly. He grabbed my hand, intertwining it and went straight down to the lobby seeing Bart. We told him that we're gonna buy ice creak. He gave us the key of our rental car, we hopped in and drove off.

"Thank you Cammy for cheering me up," I smiled as we stopped in front of my hotel room. "No problem," He smirked and winked. I laughed lightly.

"Thanks again," I smiled. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight," I said and kissed his cheek. He looked surprised but I shrugged it off. I smiled at him one more time and went in the hotel room. I pulled out my phone and tweeted;

"@katiecaylen; had fun today. :)"

_______________________________________

So I think I'm gonna do this,

5 comments for the next chapter! :)

Vote && Comment!