Chapter Fourteen.

Chapter Fourteen.

Katie's POV;

Woke up the next day and saw them chilling. "Hey," Cameron greeted.

"Hi," I smiled. I took my phone from the nightstand it's 8:30am. "What?" I whispered. Cameron chuckled.

"Day off?" He nodded. He took my phone and tweeted,

"@katiecaylen; What a good morning ❤"

"Hey!" I laughed lightly. "Wait," He smiled and faced his back at me. I put my chin on his shoulder blade and saw him taking selfies. "Hey!" I laughed.

"Stop taking pictures Cam," He ignored me. I saw Nash, either he's taking a picture of us or recording. Oh well..

I stood up and went in the bathroom and did my face bath. I went out and laid on my stomach, beside Cameron and turned on my laptop. "Hey, maybe we can do a video while wearing our pj's?" I asked, sitting up.

"Yeah okay but maybe you and Cam should do a Q&A video?" Nash asked, smirking. I nodded and looked at Cameron. "Okay,"

"Cool," He smiled. "I'll tweet it now," I laid back on my stomach and tweeted,

"@katiecaylen; Gonna do a Q&A video in an hour! Tweet me your questions!"

"But wait, what if someone will ask if me and Cam are dating?"

"Tell them yes, maybe Caleb will see it or Abby." I nodded. Then my phone rang. I looked at it and saw Mom's name.

*Convo*

K; Hey mom.

M; Hey honey! How's tour so far?

K; It's really fine! I love being on tour.

M; That's great! Oh and Kate?

K; Yes mom?

M; Caleb went here three days ago. He was looking for you.

K; Oh, he called me three days ago too.

M; Did you and Caleb break up?

K; Y-yes mom. Since last last week.

M; Oh why? He didn't even know you left for tour.

K; Because he didn't have to know.

M; Wh--

K; Because we're in bad terms mom, we don't get along now.

M; I'm sorry.

K; No, I'm sorry. I wasn't supposed to talk like that.

M; It's okay hun, I understand.

K; I-I have to go, I love you.

M; I love you too. Bye.

*End of Convo*

I sighed and put my phone on the nightstand. "I'm sorry 'bout that," I told them. "It's okay." Cam said softly.

"So let's uhm, record the video?" He nodded. "Sure, sure." He smiled. I picked out my camera and then put it on the nightstand while Cameron set the lights. We sat on the bed and Nash turned on the camera and we started to record.

"Hey guys, I'm Katie Caylen!"

"And I'm Cameron Dallas,"

"And for today; we're gonna do a question and answer vid-e-o," I smiled and he chuckled. "What?"

"Nothing, it's just you're cute." He said and smiled. "Stop!" I giggled and threw a pillow at him.

"Okay, you choose questions for me." I said, he took my phone and asked, "What's your favorite song?"

"Maybe One Life by Justin Bieber but I am starting to like Broken too like he's saying, 'Bitches and hoes you can't bring me down!' I love him."

"Yup, huge fan right here." Cameron pointed at me. I smiled and winked. "I'm a Belieber," He chuckled.

"Next, are you planning to live with Jc if he's gonna move in Kian and Ricky's house after his graduation?"

"I don't know. Maybe rent an another apartment."

"Okay next, how are you?" He asked. "I am very fine, thank you so much!" I beamed.

"Are you and Cam are dating?"

"Are we dating?" I asked him grinning. He grinned back. He put his arm around me, I kissed his cheek. "Does this answer your questions?" I smiled.

After we recorded the video, I edited the video for two and a half hours. I uploaded it in youtube and tweeted,

"@katiecaylen; New video! ;) Check it out and follow spree! Just tweet, #hottiekatiefollowme ;) Bwahahaha"

Then my tummy growled. They all chuckled. "I'm hungry," I whined. "Room service?" I shook my head.

"I'm kind of craving for McDonalds," I smiled innocently.

"Okay, let's buy McDonalds." Cameron smiled. "Cool, let's go." I stood up and grabbed my wallet.

"You're going with that?" He asked pointing at my outfit. "Yeah, we're gonna go drive-thru." He nodded and grabbed the keys. They told us what they want and gave their money to us. We went down to the lobby and went to the parking lot. We hopped in the car and drove off.

"You did not let me pay!" I pouted. "Sorry boyfriend must be a gentleman to their girlfriend," He winked. I looked away blushing. We got in the elevator and there's this guy behind us that kept looking at me.

Cam grabbed my hand and intertwined them. "That was creepy." I laughed as we went in the room.

"Yeah," He chuckled. We gave their foods and started to eat. I turned on my laptop and checked our new video. We already have 10,360 views! Wow. I took my phone and texted Fiona.

Cameron's POV;

The way that guy look at her. Damn, she's mine. Well not really, but you know.

I really wish I could ask her out well maybe next week or whenever I'm ready.

Tbh, I felt really bad about lying to my followers/subscribers.. I mean, what if Caleb or Abby or anyone in the school saw the vid? I'm sure you understand. I'm really really sorry.

Few hours later, Katie is out with Mahogany. Then Jc, Carter, Jack G, Jack J, and Hayes went to buy something. So it's just me, Nash, Matt, Shawn, Aaron and Taylor are in the room.

"Dude, how are things between you and Katie?" Taylor smirked.

"Things are good but I felt bad about lying,"

"But you like her bro. You gotta ask her sooner or later before she'll find someone else or before she'll forgive Caleb." My heart started to pound faster.

Find another? Forgive Caleb? Hell no.

______________________________________

Sorry for making you wait for three days! I was jut really busy. But anyway, please make sure to vote and comment!

Thank you guys so much. I love you guys, I really do. But I do really need some feedbacks. Thirsty, eh? Hahaha.

5 comments && 5 votes for the next chapter!