Chapter Five.

Chapter Five.

Katie's POV;

I shut off my alarm clock and sat up, rubbing my eyes. I grabbed my outfit and went in the bathroom. After I did my morning routine, I grabbed my bag and my phone and went downstairs. I saw the boys with my parents. "What are you guys doing here?"

""Wow, I feel loved." Matt said. I giggled and sat next to Cameron. Mom placed some pancakes on our plate and we started to eat.

After we ate, Jc hopped in his car with Nash and Matt while me and Cameron hopped in his car and drove off. "You ready?" Cameron asked as he parked in the school parking lot. I nodded and smiled, "Yeah."

"Let's go," I exhaled and we went out of the car and walked in the school, hand in hand. The students, mostly girls stared at us. Giving me some death and disgusts look. To be honest, I could melt right now.

Then we saw Jack and Jack and Shawn leaning on my lockers. "Hey guys," I greeted happily. They looked t me and then at our hands and smirked. "Hey." I smiled and then the bell rang. Jack J and Jack G said goodbye.

"I'll see you later, okay?" I nodded and smiled. "Okay." He kissed my cheek gently and walked away with Carter. I grabbed my books from my locker and said goodbye to Jc and Nash. Then me, Matt, Aaron and Shawn walked to our classroom. Well, we have the same schedule.

The school went by so fast, the plan's working. Well, Caleb kept looking at me and Cameron. But then, when me and Cameron separated, he tried to talk to me but then Cameron saw him talking to me so he got angry and punched him. Which he got called in the principal's room and got sent in detention.

And right now, we're waiting for Cameron in the hallway and I saw Caleb walking down the hallway with Abby, he look bored tho. Oh, Caleb.

I was talking to the guys and then Abby shot me a disgust look. "What the fuck are you looking at?" Matt asked in his gay voice. They all laughed. "Watch where you going bitch!" Abby yelled to the new transferee Junior girl. She's kinda familiar...

"Oh so you think you own the hallway now?" I asked standing up, walking towards them.

"Yes, is there something wrong with that?" I nodded. "So wrong Abby," I smirked.

"The fact that my uncle owns this school? I think you can't own anything in this school. I own this hallway, now if you'll excuse me, Slut and Man whore-oh I'm sorry. Lady and Gentleman, you can go now." I smiled proudly.

Abby scoffed and dragged Caleb away. They clapped. Then I looked at the girl, I bent down and helped her with her books. "Are you okay? Did she hurt you?" I asked as we stood up.

"No," She said softly. "Thanks." I smiled.

"No problem, I'm Katie. You uhm, look familiar."

"I know, we have the same Chemistry class. I'm Fiona," She smiled and we shook hands. "Ohh." She nodded and giggled.

"Do you have a ride home?" I asked her. She shook her head, "Nah, I'll just walk home."

"You can ride with us!" I smiled, "No it's okay. Really,"

"Seriously, it's fine with them right Jc?" He nodded and smiled. I looked t her and smiled, "Okay." Just then Cameron came out with our Uncle Richard. "Yes finally!"

"Hey." He greeted me smiling. "Hi Uncle," I smiled and we hugged. "Oh hello Katie, I heard that." He smirked. I shrugged and smirked back. He chuckled and told us that he's gonna go to his office.

"Anyway, this is Fiona and she's new here." I introduced. "Hey," Cameron smiled.

"Hi," She smiled. "Okay, let's go. I'm starving!" Jc said. I smiled and we all walked towards the car and we hopped in our cars and drove off. As Jc dropped Nash and Matt, we drove home.

"What do you want for dinner brotha?" I asked. "Hey, break the rules? Cereal for dinner?" He smirked.

I smiled evilly, "Okay." We stood up and went in the kitchen and poured it with a cereal. My parents don't allow us to eat cereal when it's dinner. They said it's unhealthy. Oh well, it's yummy.

Jc pulled out his phone and started to video us for Vine, I think.

"So Katie and I are eating cereal for dinner and yeah." He smiled.

"Swag." He chuckled.

After we ate, Jc locked all the door and I turned off the lights except the light i my room. I pulled out my phone and started to record it for my Vine. ;)

"What the fuck Katie!? Turn on the damn lights!" He yelled. "Woooooh Jc," I said in my scary voice.

"Damn it Katie," He hissed as I heard him run. I laughed so hard as he appeared in my doorway. "I hate you," He said giving me a glare.

"Aw, I love you too." I smiled, He smiled back and said, "Goodnight my evil sister." "Goodnight nigga!" I said and he went to his room.

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

Okay, thank you guys again! So there's this girl told me to update so I did! Here ya go. I love youuuu!!!!! Keep voting please. Thanks. xx

Vote && Comment!