Chapter 1

MONSTER IN THE M.M.

"Make sure you woke mamas!" I texted Queen again just to remind her just before my plane took off.

"Wow you forget a Nigga at the airport one time and he never gone let you forget it😂"
She texted back making me laugh a bit. Man I was mad as hell she ain't come to the airport on time the first time I came out here. I ain't even know how to get to shorty house.

I plugged my AirPods in and turned my music on. This was my second flight and my last. Next time I'm only taking direct flights out here.

Excuse me! This girl said biting the side of her lip. She was cute as fuck. She was slim but had an ass and some tities on her. She was light skin with long weave. Cute figure to her. I took one of my AirPods out and looked up at her. "I'm sorry but I think your in my seat!" She giggled.

Owe he fine as hell! Another girl said bumping her I'm guessing they was friends.

Ma fault shorty! I said licking my lips grabbing my bag and moving over one more seat. Her two friends sat on the opposite side of her and she said in the aisle seat next to me.

Thank you! She said smiling shyly.

No problem ma! I said putting my AirPod back in. I buckled my seat belt and the plane was about to take off finally.

Shorty next to me pulled out some shooters and it was some ciroc I started to laugh a bit. That shit was like baby juice.
"Don't be laughing at me!" She giggled taking a sip of her drink that was in her cup.

I'm not shorty! I laughed a lil bit more. "If you nervous ciroc ain't gone put no hair on yo chest!"

Says who? She laughed. I'm scared I've never flown before.

It's not that bad. You need some 1738 or don julio in yo system. That's fine have you feelin right!

No that's gone make me throw up you tryna get me drunk before I even get to my vacation spot! She laughed.

Nah it's some light shit! Better than that bum shit you drinkin. I laughed.

Whatever boy!

Ayee yo miss! I called out to the flight attendant getting her attention.

Yes sir how can I help you?

When you get a chance can I get two shots of 17!

Yes sir just give me one moment!

Thanks, you can put it on ma tab! She smiled and walked away.

Uhunnnn we want a drink to! Her friends said laughing making us laugh.

I got y'all.

What's ya name, you buying me drinks and ain't even tell me ya name.

Why? You think you gone run into me again or something?

I mean, i know they say everything is bigger in Texas but, I hope so!

I'm Monster!

Nice to meet you, I'm Love!

Nice to meet you to Love!

Here you are sir! She said giving us the drinks.

Can the ladies over there get a drink as well.

Same tab?

Yeah!

Okay I will be back shortly.!

Thank you, this was sweet of you!

You straight! Enjoy!

I pulled a $50 dollar bill out and handed to the attendant as a tip after she gave her friends their drinks.