Chapter 123

MONSTER P.O.V.

I returned to my cell angry as all hell. I felt like I let my wife and children down. I wiped my tears and punched the wall. I broke the brick in half pissed off. I kept punching and punching and punching until my hand was bleeding and broken from breaking the brick down.

You good man? A voice asked coming to my cell door.

I walked out my cell and down the stairs. Everybody got out my way as I walked. I made my way out into the yard and i saw the nigga sitting on the bench on his dolo. I sat next to him and he was shock.

I ain't come out here on no hostile shit or anything....I'm begging you for your help!

What? Is Queen okay? Micah asked.

Actually no she isn't.....

What's wrong? What's wrong with her?

Your girlfriend Halo lied on us and said we kidnapped y'all child... the police slammed her into the car throwing her to the ground had they knee on her back putting pressure on her stomach....she was pregnant and they caused her to have a miscarriage.....not only that Halo stole our son.

What you mean she stole my son?

Exactly what I said she made it seem like Ja'Kari was her daughter. They look alike and she took him and jumped in the police car they didn't check him made sure he was the right baby nothing she just literally took him from the officers hands and ran and jumped in the police car and they drove off. I'm coming to you as a man Micah....as a father everything sat aside do you know where she could of taken him?

No...not at all! I honestly didn't think she would be capable of something like this. How did she frame y'all for kidnapping? I'm confused!

She left her child on our doorsteps like was gone raise her. Queen got in touch with y'all peoples and as they was leaving out the gate with the baby the police was pulling up.

What?! Look Monster I had no idea about anything. I'm sorry that it's gotten to this whatever I can do let me know.

Call her and ask her where my child is!

I can't she blocked the jail number and changed her number. I been trying to get in contact with her. I just wanted to see my daughter. I told her to give me my brother and sister info so I could write them and shit and she ghosted me.

So you don't have a clue where she could be?

Not at all! Her dad is in the army her mom died when she was a kid....it's always been her and her sister. I know she hated Queen and always talked about how much she hated her but I just thought it was that regular baby mama drama shit. I thought if I scare Queen so bad or something that she'll leave her alone. I wanted Queen to move far away from us so her and our son would be safe and she would just shut up. Once she knew I was planning on taking my daughter and disappearing she started to just go crazy. She's the one who shot Queen....i tried to cover it up for the sake of my daughter....she hates her and found the opportunity to take her out. Look I know we had our differences Monster but I love Queen I loved her from the day I met her. And I know I did her wrong and I'm so happy she found you....you love her how she supposed to be loved and for that I am truly happy. You can protect her in ways I could never! That's why I need you to keep protecting her clearly Halo has lost her fuckin mind and I'll do whatever I have to help y'all find our son!

Look man I just ain't like how you was doing Queen. Ja'Kari is my world that's been my son since was pregnant, i wasn't really tryna disrespect you at first but I been there from the beginning for that little boy that's my son I just hated how you treated Queen she's the most amazing woman in this world and she deserves to be treated like the Queen she is 24/7 I don't play about her or my children. She deserves the world and if you loved her the way you said you did than you wouldn't of let anybody and I mean anybody come between that the way you did so don't say you love her cause you don't a real man gone out everybody in they place about the one he loves. No offense but look at your parents your father went through hell and high waters for your mom and at the end of the day she died of a broken heart literally because the one that she loved left her. And I'll die the same way about Queen and my kids! And I damn sure won't hesitate to kill anyone for them!