Chapter 40

MICAH P.O.V.

Where have you been? My sister cried running to me hugging my neck.

I was helping Halo with the baby what's going on with Mommy?

Machi, Mircle and Legend sat outside the hospital door. My mom was in the hospital and I wasn't sure what was going on.

Just go in! Majesty cried. My heart was beating fast and it's like my feet couldn't move. I walked into the room slowly and my mother laid in the hospital bed and some nurses stood around her.

Hey baby! She managed to get a smile out. My mother was healthy as hell so I didn't really understand where this sickness was coming from.

What's going on ma? I asked as I sat next to her facing her.

I guess it's true what they say you can die from a broken heart! She giggled a bit. Nothing about my mom been the same since my dad died.

Ma it's okay, your going to be okay!

I'm not baby! I love you so much, you have so much of me and your father in you.

Ma come on you can fight through this!

All my siblings came into the room and my mom had tears in her eyes.

She closed her eyes slowly....

Ma!!!!!!

Umm your mom signed a DNR, we'll let you guys have a moment! Or if you guys wanna call any other family members to say their goodbyes. A nurse said touching my brother shoulder as she walked out. I felt devastated my heart was literally torn.