Chapter 27

My hands was shaking as I grabbed my mail from my mailbox. I was looking at a letter from University of Buffalo. My heart was beating so fast. I didn't know what this letter contained of.

Hey! Yonna smiled as she pulled into the drive way. She had left to go get some groceries but I didn't know she was returning with her baby dad. They looked really cute together and the way he looked at her was in pure love. He grabbed the baby and the grocery bags from the car.

You don't mind if he comes over for a while do you? He just wanted to spend some time with his son cause his girlfriend keeps popping up at his house threatening him and my child. She questioned before he got to the door.

No not at all! You good. I smiled moving out the way to go back in the house.

I don't think I've formally introduced you guys to each other! Queen this is my son father Kaesean, Kaesean this is Queen my amazing BestFriend! She said proudly.

It's nice to meet you finally I see where you got the name Kaeson from! I laughed shaking his hand.

Yeah! (He laughed) Thanks for letting me kick it over here with my son for a little bit I appreciate it. Females just be catty and evil as hell now a days for no reason.

Hell yeah I heard....what's the deal with that? If you don't mind me asking? I said as we sat down on the couch. They sat next to each other as he took his son out to hold him and Ja'Kari layed sleep in his swing.

She basically found out that i cheated on her and had a baby with Yonna. I mean like my girl was cool and all fun shorty be around feel me but she was just crazy always accuses me of cheating and shit. When I started fuckin with her was my first actual time cheating and I only did it cause she cheated first and she kept accusing me of doing it I just did it. Couple times later I got a baby.

Do you wanna be with yo girl?

I do but I don't! It's mad complicated.

Y'all guys gotta stop playing with females feelings and just be straight up. You don't want no family?

I do believe me I do! And I ain't gone lie I dead ass be thinking bout cuttin shorty off and seeing where me and Yonna can go. We can raise our son together build a home and shit which is something I wanna do from the jump but I can't just throw something away that I been with for mad long but her threatening my child is a no go!

Yeah that's where you draw the line we don't let shit happen to these babies! You gotta protect him at all cost.

Exactly! Cause I promise you if she tries to hurt you or my baby im going to jail Kaesean!

I hear you!

I think y'all should be together y'all look cute together and like a family. That baby needs his mama and daddy together! I said with an evil
Smile and getting up. I made my way into the kitchen I was looking at the letter from the school.

You gone open it? I heard a male voice say, I looked up and it was Monster coming in from the side door from the garage.

Why are you in my house? I asked annoyed sitting everything down.

You not happy to see me? He questioned licking his lips.

Don't you got a baby on the way? I questioned annoyed.

What?

Oh now you wanna play stupid Ja'Kari!? You got a whole baby on the way with the bitch that was answering yo phone and blocked me.

I ain't got no fuckin baby on the way with that dumb bitch that's my dumb ass baby moms who had my shit while I was locked up.

Oh really? You'll find away to bring that shit in there before you give her to phone! You think I'm stupid? Look for back to doing her I mean whatever you was doing and get out my house!

I ain't bouta argu with you I just got out this morning and caught the first flight here you think I came to argu with you? Call me when you ready to talk!