Chapter 12

MONSTER P.O.V.

DaDaDa.!!!!! My son cried and wined walking around the house holding his cup.

What fat man! I said picking him up.

Go! He cried pointing to the kitchen.

You gotta use yo words fat! I walked into the kitchen and sat him in his chair. I gave him some cheese puffs and filled his cup up with juice.

Where my baby? Shalease sang loud as fuck coming through the front door. Why the fuck did I put a baby in the dumb ass girl.

Can you shut the fuck up! I said standing in the door.

No! Where my baby?

He in the kitchen eating a snack what the fuck do you want?

I came to drop his bag off. Yo aunt said he needed some clothes.

Okay you could of left that shit on the porch.

I wanted to see my son!

The same son you left at my aunt house for 5 days now? The same fuckin son you brought over here with 3 fuckin diapers! The same fuckin son you forgot you fuckin had! Yo you really pissin me dawg and I'm trying not to snap yo shit.

Okay! I was busy and I needed a break.

A break from what?

Monster a break! Ima mom 24/7 I can't just get up and go out of town like you or run the streets like you. I gotta work and take care of a kid.

I pay your rent and your bills and buy y'all groceries. You barley go to work so stop the shit. If you want me to get full custody of my son just say that.

No you don't need to get full custody of him. I can handle it.

Than fuckin act like it. Act like a mom cause you really pissing me B!

Life would be easier if you just come home!

I smacked my teeth. "You know it'll never be a us again, stop playin in my face bra"

I'm dead ass serious! You out here fuckin all these bitches got bitches disrespecting me and shit.

That's yo problem we ain't together stop tellin muthafuckas I'm yo baby daddy! Start there!

Nigga please ima let the world know you my baby daddy.

I really hate I put a baby in yo dumb ass! Where the clothes at.

Now you hate that you put a baby in me Nigga you wasn't sayin that shit when you was fuckin me.

I was drunk I don't remember sayin shit to you!

Yeah okay you wasn't drunk all the time.

Shalease get the fuck out my face.

Whatever I need some money!

Get a job!

You gone let yo baby mama be out here being broke?!

Stop spending money on dumb shit.

I don't!

How much that wig cost.

Nun ya business.

See dumb shit! I laughed pushing past her.

Monster can I have some money.?!

Do a drop for me!

No I told you I don't like doing that shit.

Than you don't want no money!

It's just to Q, around the corner. Tell 'em I said pay you after.

How much?

Tell 'em give you a stack.! I emptied the baby bag out and went into the bathroom. I locked the door and lifted the tub up. I grabbed the three kilos of coke and put them in the bag and went back out to the living room. "Yo take this shit on 13th to Q you got less than 5 mins Shalease I swear to god if you do any foul shit I'ma snap yo neck right where the fuck you stand do you understand me!"

I'm not gone do nothing foul! She said twisting her lips up.

Do you understand me?

Yes, Monster I understand you! She said seriously. She kissed our son and started walking to the front door. My aunt was coming back in the house from her garden.

Bring me some wraps back! I said walking over to my car.

No! She said putting the bag in the back seat. She had her friend Cashe with her. I didn't like that bitch she was a dirty bitch. She wanted to fuck me and all but still stayed in my BM face.

Yo stop playin with me and bring me some wraps back.

What kind? She asked rollin her eyes.

Russian cream backwoods!

She rolled her eyes and pulled off. I pulled my phone out and texted Q she was on her way to drop it off.
I met Shalease when I first got in the streets. She was a cute ass jawn had a lil money came to find out she was setting niggas up. She had a crush on me. We did some work together. She set a couple niggas up for me and I was fuckin her. I had her ass gone made her do anything I wanted her to do. She seen I wasn't gone wife her she started buggin doing stupid shit making me not wanna fuck with her no more. But than she ended up pregnant and she swear up and down that the baby was gone keep me around. I did promise her I step up and take care of my responsibility as a father and take care of her cause she was good to me. But than she fucked my mans tryna get back at me and that was the officially the turn off from her she was just another Hoe to me. A hoe I put my baby in.

I don't know why you ended up messing with her! My aunt said as I sat on the porch on the swing next to her.

Me either Aunty! I left a lil something for you on the counter thank you for watching out for him. I'll be back tonight to pick him up.

Okay baby, no problem! I gave her a hug and got up to go to my car. I pulled out the driveway and shalease pulled back up. She had three packs of rushin cream backwoods for me.

Yo come here! I motioned for her to get in the car.

What?! She asked opening my car door.

Why you hanging with her?

Who cashe?

Yeah her I don't like her! You know she be trying to fuck me right.

Oh really?

Yeah I told you stop hanging with her she gone end up getting you in some shit.

Monster I can handle my self!

Yeah ight don't play with me Shalease. I ain't coming to your rescue play stupid games win stupid prizes remember that.

Yeah yeah yeah! You gone give me some dick later! She laughed touching my leg.

Ewww we related to the same kid dummy! That's nasty as fuck!

Stop playin with me!

I'll give you some dick when you try this crack!

Yo I should punch you in yo shit stop playin with me.

No you stop playin with me dummy! Close my damn door.

I hate you so bad.!

I hate you more sweetheart!

Yeah right you love me!

I bit my lip and held the crack up. She gave me the finger and I pulled off quick letting my hemi roar.