Chapter 119

Anything yet? I asked monster as he was coming into our room. I was feeding Ja'Kari and it was going on 2am.

Yeah....Dre was found beat damn near to death in the basement of the mall.

Is he okay?

He isn't looking to good. He has three broken ribs and a broken eye socket. They really fucked him up. I guess who ever did this to him got connects at the mall surveillance center and they altered the video they gave me. The original videos show Dre going into the bathroom than walking out 1 minute later with a gun to his back and hit hands up. The guy who had the gun was dressed in all black a black fitted cap and his hood on his hand walking behind him so you can't see shit than it shows them going out an emergency exit. Than the video jumps into a 30 minute time frame and shows everything else we seen.

What?! Wow this is crazy! I'm just flabbergasted that this is happening to him. So where is he?

He's in the hospital a night officer at the mall said he was doing his rounds and found his body behind the dumpster. We can't get into the hospital or anything but last I known he was in surgery.

Do you have any idea who could of done this?

Not a clue. We ain't got no beef right now. Every nigga that's on my payroll right now is cleared as far as I know and everybody is required to report to me personally any type of confrontation they have, had with anybody because it could hurt business and I don't play about my money. Im still tryna figure out if this was a personal attack on you or was it for him. This shit not sitting well with me....

Me either! I love Dre he like a big brother he's part of this family now you know.

Yeah! That's a fact.....ima get back to work tomorrow, it looks like ima be getting my hands dirty for a while.

Just be careful baby and come back home to us! Say "come back home to us daddy!"

You already know baby! He leaned in and kissed me than kissed our son forehead smiling. I loved seeing him be a dad he had a overwhelming joy to him that his kids sincerely made him feel. I loved that for him.  He got up and went to his bathroom to shower and get ready for bed. Ja'Kari was starting to fall back to sleep finally so I went to go put him back to bed.

I layed in bed rubbing my pregnant belly. I kept thinking about Dre and if he was going to be okay. I felt bad for him I should have just stayed with him.

I gasped jumping up! "Baby!!!!" I yelled running into the bathroom.

What? He asked concerned opening the door.

Okay so I just thought of something when I was putting dude in my trunk right he had a tattoo symbol behind his left ear but member when that shit had went down with them muthafuckas was tryna touch me coming from shopping?

Yeah....

They had the same symbols on them. One had a tattoo of it on his forearm and the other one had it by his right eye under it. It's like a triangle with a upside down triangle inside of it. he cut the water off and grabbed a towel.

Bae where my phone at?

On the bed!

Go get it! I went to grab his phone and he dried off. I gave him his phone and he unlocked it fast going through some pictures. "It was like This?" He questioned showing me the exact symbol that was on all the guys.

Oh my god yes!!! He zoomed out the picture and sat the phone down I was shocked at who it was on. Mac smiled ear to ear holding up a gang sign with that symbol tatted on his chest. I was in complete shock. Monster looked pissed off.