Chapter 9

Hi you must be Queen! A lady said coming up to me as I entered the room.

Yeah sorry I'm late! I said with a sly smile.

It's okay hunny we haven't even started yet. She said welcoming me into the room completely. When I was 7 months pregnant I signed up for this mommy and me yoga classes. I figured I'd come today to ease some stress out my body and push myself into exercising.

You can put your things over there and come join us on the mats. She said with a smile and pointing to the cubbies. I went over to the first one and started to take my stuff off. I took my baby out his car seat and we walked over to the Matt's that was layed out. It was four other girls here with their babies. One girl look like her baby was a new born too.

Okay class I'm Ms Tatum and I'll be your instructor for the mommy and me yoga session. I also teach water aerobics with the babies as well. I'm glad to see everyone here today. How bout we go around everybody introduce themselves and your babies.
How about you first hun! She suggested to the first girl.

Hi everybody I'm Tiffany and this is my baby girl Brittany and she is 7 months old.

Hi I'm Darniqua and this is my baby girl Unique, she's 4 months old.

Hi I'm Sharmane and this is my daughter Reason. She's 9 months old.

My name is Queen and this is my son Ja'Kari, he's almost 3 weeks old! I smiled introducing us.

And my name is Eyonna this is my son Kaeson he is 4 weeks old.

You ladies have some beautiful babies! Ms.Tatum said clapping her hands. Now what I want you ladies to do is sit with your legs folded in the butterfly position and place your babies into your laps with their backs straight up. Queen and Eyonna I want you to hold your babies to your chest. So that way they are chest to chest with you both. Now I want everybody to close their eyes and just take a couple deep breaths.

Breathe in and out deeply. Release any bad energy you may have faced this week release it. Inhale the new energy. Let your babies feel your heart beating because that is their comfort zone.

After an hour of stretching and doing different yoga poses I was feeling so stress relief. I wasn't so tense as I was before. I felt like my body and mind was clear.

Queen right? The one girl asked me as I was putting my baby into his car seat.

Yes...Eyonna?

Yeah! She giggled a bit. "I just wanted to know where did you get his car seat from I love it so much!"

Thank you. It was custom made gift from his God dad.

Oh that's real Gucci! She asked with wide eyes.

Yes! I giggled a bit. Monster wanted to make sure Ja'Kari had the best of the best. His car seat alone was a Gucci custom made and he has a Fendi one too. He had my baby dripped in baby diamonds and designer and I'm talkin everything custom made just for him. He even had his whole wardrobe is just Nike, Nautica, and Polo Ralph Lauren. He had a few other things but that's basically all he had. He had every pair of soft bottoms in Jordan's and leave it up to a New York nigga he had got him literally 6 pairs of white ones and 6 pairs of timbs. While Micah brought over some onesies from Walmart while his daughter is dripped in Chanel. I know Halo couldn't afford that so it only came from him.

That's so cold! I was definitely wondering if I could get the connect to see where you had got it made. I love it bad.

Thank you, I'll ask him how much it cost and where he got it from and tell you next time. Better yet what's your number. I pulled my phone out and gave it to her and she gave me her phone to put my number in it.

I'm definitely gonna hit you up. I need mommy friends so bad. She said as we walked out the door.

Me to. I don't even have friends!

Well let's do dinner or something!

Okay. I have my own place so just hit me up.

I will bye guys!

Byeee! I waved as we went our separate ways. Me and Ja'Kari made friends today! I really liked the class and I can't wait until next week to go back.