Chapter 120

Baby can you bring me a beer? Monster asked sitting on the couch and closing his laptop.

Of course! I grabbed a beer out the fridge for him before leaving out the kitchen and met him in the living-room. I sat down next to him and he picked my legs up placing them in his lap and rubbing my feet. I loved how we balanced each other out.

What you wanna eat for dinner?

You! He said so casual and licking his lips.

Ooottt!
The door bell rang and before I got up to answer it I kissed my man. I opened the door looking at the monitor but didn't see anyone.

Who is it baby? Monster asked coming to the door but I was a bit shocked at what it was seeing. "Ohhh naw, hell naw!" Monster said sucking his teeth. I picked the car seat off the ground and pulled the baby into the house. I took the note off her chest and it read

"My daddy is in jail and it's your fault you have to take care of me now!"

This precious little girl was starting to look just like Ja'Kari and Micah. I ran out the door and looked around only to see a car zooming out the gates of her driveway.

Call the police right now!

Bae I can't call the police!

Why not?

Cause I can't send this little girl to live in the system she's our son sister.

And you not fostering nobody else kid either.! This ain't yo fault we already have 2 kids and one on the way this isn't your battle to fight Queen hell naw.

Okay wait a minute I'm not thinking about taking care this child....

Good! Cause your not, we not!

Let me just make some calls or something.....this is crazy why would she drop her baby off her.

That bitch is obsessed with you! Hurry up and get rid of this child. I picked the baby up and took her up to Ja'Karis room. She didn't have a diaper bag or anything. Her clothes was wet from the soggy diaper she had on. I undressed her and she had on red marks all across her body. She had some black and blue bruises. I teared up because this was sad. She was a sweet little baby girl. I've never seen their baby in person or ever wanted to. I had no I'll intentions to her just her parents.

I took all her stuff off and brought her to the bathtub and sat her down in the tub with warm water. I put her clothes in the baby washing machine, and went to wash her up. The water was starting to get so dirty it disgusted me! I can't even tell you when the last time she had a bath she was so dirty. I washed her hair and she smiled. She looked just like my son.

I got her out and dried her off. I put some cream on her because she had a bad diaper rash. I gave her a diaper and put on one of Ja'Kari all white sleepers on. I fixed her hair putting them back in two pretty ponytails.

Ja'Kari was starting to wake up so I picked him up and sat him next to her on the floor. He sat next to her and they was trying to touch each other. It's like they knew they was siblings. I smiled at that moment. I made them both a bottle and gave it to them. They just looked at each other in amazement as they ate.

______________________
MONSTER P.O.V.

"Baby I'll be back!" I texted Queen. I grabbed my coat and left out the house. I can't believe this bitch just gone leave her child here. Queen has a giving spirit and she can't help but to protect and do for other people. But the way they both have been treating her I'll be damn if she stuck around and took care of that little girl. Hell naw! I don't give a fuck where she go just not here!

I pulled up to the hospital and I got mad All over again. I entered through the main entrance of the hospital and went up to the 6th floor. I knocked on the door before going in and Sean and Q was in here next to Dre.

What's up man how you feeling? I asked sitting next to him.

Everything hurts. How's Queen?

She good. She shot a nigga for the first time and I'm mad as hell I wasn't there to see it! I laughed. "But I'm glad you okay!"

Shit me to! I ain't never get caught lackin like that.

What happened? Sean asked.

I went to the bathroom and it was these two niggas in there. I mean I been knew them an shit I did some work for they asses back in the day. The one dude pulled the blick out on me I went to reach for mine and the other nigga pulled one out to my head. Shit next thing I know he taken the shit off my hip. Talkin bout boss wanna see you I owe his ass some money or some shit. I never knew the boss but what I heard leader of the tri's was dead. And you kilt him.....

Mac was the leader wasn't he?

Yeah...

So what happened after that.?

They led me out the bathroom at gun point let me to like some basement of the mall. Than they just started beating my ass it was like 5-6 niggas from what I could see. Every time I fought back somebody else jumped in. I was hit with poles and metal bats. And all they kept saying was get this message to yo boss cause he's next! And all I could do was think about Queen.

Well she's good, one of them tried to rob her and she shot his ass twice and put the nigga in her trunk.

What? Did she kill him?

Naw I pulled up and finished his ass....but do you have any idea who any of these niggas was like they names or anything.

The one nigga name Darrio he go by RIO! He use to do all the dirty work for the "boss".

And now he's mad that Mac is dead and wants payback?

I'm guessing.

Ight some baby shit ima handle all this though. You need anything you call me Ight!

Thanks nigga. I'll be outta here soon just let me know what you need me to do!

Nah this one on me get some rest. I got security coming to stand by your door 24/7 while you up in here.

Thanks bro!

You family Andre I got you, get better my G!

Facts nigga! You Family! Sean added in slapping him up.

I got work to do! I walked out the room and left the hospital. I was getting mad all over again because of Mac really was crossing me. If I could refill his ass knowing what it know now I would. That's why his mother and grandmother is dead!