Chapter 115

I woke up to the bed shifting. I opened my eyes and looked at the clock. It was 5:15am. Monster was just getting in and getting in the bed. He smelt like fresh soap and weed.

Where was you? I questioned laying my head on his chest. He cradled my body closer to his and kissed my forehead.

Did a couple plays. Sorry I woke you.

It's fine....you okay?

Yeah. Go back to sleep. I turned back over on my comfortable side and hugged my body pillow. He turned and cradled me kissing my neck and placing his hand on my stomach.

Shortly after I heard his light snores fill the room. I felt so bad for him. I wish I could just help him through whatever it is he was going through. Like how do I fix it or do I just let it run it's course.

________________
I woke up to baby cries. Monster was still sleeping beside me. I got up slowly and went to my babies. Austin was still sound asleep and Ja'Kari was wide awake.

Hi, GoodMorning handsome little boy! I smiled picking him up. He smiled back at me and it just melted my heart every time. I layed him on the changing table and changed him and gave him a bottle. I sat him in his swing and went to go take a shower in his room. I didn't wanna wake Monster up cause he was actually sleeping peacefully.

I got out the shower and dried off. I ran down the hall to get dress. I put on something comfortable. I put on a pair of leggings, a sweatshirt from A'different Vibe clothing. They had some really cute stuff on there. And now that the fall is here I was about to be able to finally order a sweat suit. Matter fact let me do that now before I forget!

I grabbed my phone and went to 716adifferentvibe.com! Yessss they $55 dollar annual sweat suit sale was coming up and they was about to feature some new colors! Oh yeah I definitely need that! Let me go on they Instagram and see what they about to have coming out next! I be on they page so much the handle popped right up @Adifferent_Vibe_ I love them bad! They had a few things coming out and I was hear for it. I pressed save and continued to get dress.

I put some long socks on and a pair of black and white Jordan ones! I pulled my hair up into a ponytail and did my make up. When you feel cute you look cute and you have a cute attitude! I almost forgot I had school today. I paged Ms Mary and let her know I was leaving out so she could watch the kids. I got their breakfast ready and left out. I had to go to a few stores and grab some stuff because I had a great idea.

I headed to school and when I got there I texted Dre. I wanted him to keep Monster busy for a couple hours than bring him back around 6-7pm.

I was so Anchises to do what I planned that I aced my test and ran out of school. All this ripping and running made me hungry. I went to chick fil a and got a Spicey deluxe meal with no tomato's or pickles and bacon on it with extra extra chick fil a sauce.

But my baby didn't want me to be great. I was throwing up on the side of the road because I couldn't keep those few bites down. I sighed so hard I started to cry. I picked my phone up and called my husband.

Yes baby girl?! He said answering and I was crying so hard I couldn't get my words out. "Queen what's wrong?" He asked in a panic. "Hello Queen!" He yelled I was sobbing uncontrollably. "Hold on here I come!" I could hear him talkin to On Star to see where my car was located. "Bae I'm like 7 minutes away from you, I'll be there in 3!" He yelled through the phone.

I really could not stop cry and I started crying harder cause I couldn't stop crying, and my food was getting cold!

What's the matter? Monster asked yanking my door open.