Chapter 122

I wiped my tears with my free hand but my tears just kept falling down. I never in my life thought I'd be in a place like this or this emotional state. The force upon me that those officers caused me to bleed out and miscarry my son. I couldn't believe the words I've heard come from my doctors mouth.

I was panicking and over whelmed and furious at everything that had happened. My son was missing! He looked like their daughter but anyone could tell them apart. Halo took my daughter right from that officers arms and ran off with my child. She sat us up to make it seem like we kidnapped her daughter and took mine all in the process. I fear for Austin. My sweet baby was just crying his eyes out and I know Shalease was becoming a better mom we was working on it but she wasn't ready to have her son back. That was my baby!

I lost both of my children! My blood pressure was raised and I felt like I was going to have a heart attack back to back.!

Uncuff my client now! She just had a miscarriage for god sakes! A man in a suit yelled walking into my room.

She's under arrest and police supervision sir.

I don't give a damn! Here's my supenia from the judge that says she is not a flight risk and she can be I cuffed. Her miscarriage is caused by a group of you people and every single one of y'all will pay for this! Now uncuff her! She is to be released under my supervision as well as to be put on house arrest! He yelled loudly.

The cop I cuffed me and left the room. The man pulled up a chair and took his coat off. "Mrs Stevenson I am your lawyer. My name is Mark Huffman, I'm sorry for your loss. On the day of the arrest can you explain to me what happened?"

Where is my husband?

He's downtown, they processed him and he's waiting for a court date. They won't release him due to such charges and the fingers are being pointed at him as if he is the main suspect. Halo is claiming that he is the actual one who stole the baby and you was the get away driver!

What? No! No! Nun of that is true! She left her baby at our door steps with a note that said "you have to take care of me now because my daddy is in jail!" J swear to god as the police was coming in her sister her twin sister came and picked her baby up. I called around for their family to come get their child. She left her child at my doorsteps. Me and my husband have nothing to do with this! And she stole my child.

What do you mean she stole your child?

Her daughter and my son look just alike when the police was bringing my kids out the house she took my son Prince Ja'Kari Stevenson out the officers hands and acted like that was her daughter. Our children look alike but you can tel the difference. They have the same biological father.! Like I said her sister literally seconds from each other pulled off with her baby! She took my son! Now it's like I lost both of my children.

Don't worry we will get a missing child report out! Do you have any proof of this that can help us with all of this?

I have cameras inside and outside of my home. That day my security was working at the gate and they even had to sign in to get through to the house. You can have all the surveillance cameras inside cameras of conversations the note she left And all. We did not kidnap her child!

I believe you! Your getting released from the hospital today and I can take you home. Can I get a look at the cameras?

Of course! He pulled out his phone and called someone. "Yes we have a missing child! His name is Prince Ja'Kari Stevenson, he belongs to the Stevenson's who where just arrested the other day. He is a 5 month old baby, black hair, brown eyes, has a beauty mark on the left side of his ear! He could be seen with a female that is brownskin, black hair, stands at about 5'5, brown eyes, tattoo of flowers on her left shoulder the name is Halo she has a twin sister name Heaven which who is the one who picked up her niece from the stevensons just before the police arrived. Thank you" he hung up the phone and I wiped my tears.

I was released from the hospital and Yonna met me at my front door in tears. I couldn't help but to break down in front of her as soon as she hugged me. I screamed and screamed to the top of my lungs. I promised to god I was going to kill this bitch!

Here baby girl the phone! Yonna said giving it to me. I had the worst migraine in the world. I layed in bed with my eyes closed. "Hello" I answered sniffling. I was so mad I couldn't even leave the house I was being supervised by police all over my house.

The line was silent for a few more moments and I heard a voice. "Hey baby girl!" Monster voice said cracking.
I sat all the way up and hearing his voice made me burst into tears.

Stop crying Queen!

I lost the baby!

I know Mr Huffman told me. I promise you with every breath in my body that them fuckers is going to pay for that!

I just want my baby! Ja'Kari I just want my son!

We'll find him Ight! I got people out here looking for the both of them!

I can't leave the house he's probably so scared.

Look baby that's my son, he strong just like his parents! He got his angles covered all around him. He gone be alright! I promise you with everything in my body that ima find him Ight!

Queen stop crying! Baby be strong for me okay! I need to know you being strong. As long as you being strong ima be okay in here Ight?

I can't! Everything hurts.....everything in me hurts. My sons is gone all three of them I can't be okay Ja'Kari I just can't!

You can baby! I love you Queen, ima call
You back as soon as I can baby just stay strong Ight! His voice cracked and I could hear his cries. The automatic system hung up on us and I cried so hard.