Chapter 128

I washed my body so many times I felt like I still had blood on me. I started to freak out in the shower. I screamed to the top of my lungs in pain. Monster bussed into the bathroom and grabbed me out.

I been through so much shit in life but this baby I can't....I can't handle this! He's gone that was my baby. And I wanted our child so bad. I wanted to know what it was like to have my children with my husband now we won't have that. Both of my babies was taken away from me hours apart from each other. I can't handle this!

It's nothing in this world I can say that's gone make you feel better in life. She took our baby from us but we gained another angel. Two angels both of our sons are watching over us. Queen you came along way and been through so much shit so I don't expect you to stay strong for this but this....I'm going to stay strong for the both of us. Cry all you need to baby I got you. And whenever the doctor gives us the green light or whenever you wanna try again we'll have that baby.... I'm your husband for life and im going to do the best i could to protect you and finish giving you the world.

Thank you baby! I love you...

Come on I wanna show you something. He wrapped a towel around me and pulled me up. We walked on our balcony and he smiled. Monster was being so strong but I could tell he hurted bad.

You know how when you first bought this house you always pointed out those two stars and how bright they shunned down. And no matter what time of night it was you could always find them?

Yeah...

He pulled two pieces of papers out from his pocket and wrapped his arms around me. Now when you miss the kids just look up. I bought you those two stars. That's Ja'Kari and that's baby Stevenson.!

You bought me stars?

Yup so no matter what all you have to do is look up at the stars and they'll be there!

I started crying again. Thank you baby! I can never in life ever ask for a better husband than you. I love you so much. I love you so much baby!

I love you to princess! Always an forever remember that baby girl. It's a Queens World and we all just living in it.

______________________
THE END!
Thank you everybody who been rocking with me and been reading from the beginning. I love watching y'all leave comments and reading what y'all thought was going to happen. Thank you for getting me to a million reads. I appreciate you all!