Chapter 72

MONSTER P.O.V.

Bae? Baby? I called out into the room for Queen. The hell was this girl at? I got all the way upstairs again and came in the room. "Queen?" I yelled out, only to find my wife laying in the bed sleeping. I pulled the covers over her a bit and kissed her forehead. I know she wanted to go out tonight and enjoy Paris a little bit more than what we been have and it's ma fault for taken so long.

I went out on the balcony as my phone buzzed again. I unlocked it and went to my messages.
TEXT MESSAGE
~UNKNOWN NUMBER~
"What do you mean your MARRIED Monster? I just did a whole bid for you! And you didn't hold me down yeah you sent money but you didn't even come visit me like you said you was! And now your married? Fuck that who is she? I got out on your birthday and wanted to surprise you!"

TEXT MESSAGE
~ME~
"Alissa! Life happenes and I didn't ask you to take no bid for me! You chose to do that! I told you I would send you money and made sure you was good while you was in there and that I did! Things happen and things change! We can keep this at a professional level between us or we can dead all this shit right now."

TEXT MESSAGE
~UNKNOWN NUMBER~
"What you mean? Monster you led me to believe we was together for a while now, and now I'm out you wanna keep at a professional level? We was fuckin around, I was pregnant with your child once! We've taken trips all over and I told you I love you many times. You trusted me enough to make runs for you, set niggas up and shit. We never had just a professional anything between us! What made her so special for you to marry her? What made you fall in love with her? Why am I not good enough for you? What am I suppose to do now? You the only man I been with for the past 3 years and now I'm kicked to the curve cause you so called married? Your foul for this Monster! Foul as fuck you know I loved you and you do this to me? I just did a whole fuckin bid to come home to this bullshit! I hate you I swear i do!
I hope you die DISRESPECTFULLY!!! I hope that bitch break your heart so bad!"

I read the last lines from the messages and sighed and shook my head. I'm use to bitches wishing death on me when I broke they heart but this one hit different a bit. Alissa (if y'all don't remember him mentioning Alissa go back and reread the beginning of the story!) did actually mean something to me, more than something she ment a lot. And when she took that lil bud she just did for me a couple months ago she really showed me she was down for me and will do anything for me. We was fuckin around for a while and I could trust her. She was basically my new Shalease. I even got her pregnant once and she lost the baby at 16weeks all right before I met Queen. 

I was feeling some type of way I hurt her feelings just now. I looked up and seen Queen getting more comfortable in her sleep. Her feelings was the only ones that mattered to me right now!