Chapter 112

MONSTER P.O.V.

Where you going? Queen asked me as I walked past her in the kitchen. I was actually pissed and happy with her all at once.

You got something you wanna tell me? I questioned leaning against the counter.

No...

What you been doing Queen?

Nothing...what?

So you ain't been going behind my back and playing Queen Pin?

I can explain! She said with laughter.

Dude I'm not laughing so explain.!

Oh you mad, mad! You wanna argu! She said in plies voice. I tried hard not to laugh.

QUEEN! I snapped.

Okay okay sorry! She laughed. "It just kinda like sorta happened! I only sold a couple things for you made you a bunch of money did payroll and told them how to keep Mac alive.

I don't give a fuck about nun that shit you shouldn't of did it.

Well excuse me for trying to help you! Kay'Sean, and Q came to me trying to help yo ass out cause you was damn near dieing. I didn't want you to lose money so I just figured some shit out. I made you a quarter of a million dollars damn how about you fuckin say thank you bae! She yelled angrily.

Look I just don't want your hands getting dirty with anything, you pregnant and anything could of happened to you. You know I'd lose my mind if something did. I appreciate what you did whole heartedly I do. But this ain't nun I ever want you to get into. If you was to ever get questioned by the police I want you to be able to say you honestly don't know a thing! You got me?

Yeah..

I grabbed her and pulled her into a hug. "Thank you baby girl, you really dope as fuck for that. And I even like how you got Shalease to move shit for you, and y'all getting along her spending time with her son you teaching her shit! Yeah that's raw as fuck!"

They don't call me Queen for nothing! She laughed.

Girl shut the hell up with that corny shit! I said laughing making her laugh.

Where's your lil girlfriend?

Who? You is my girlfriend!

Don't disrespect me like that! I'm your wife! And I'm talking bout Brooke her room cleaned out.

She uhhh, she left last night!

Good!

Actually I got something to talk to you about.

What y'all fucked? She said sad letting me go.

NO! But she did officially come on to me last night. I came back down to grab my phone and shit and she came over to me touching me and shit than pulled me dick out. I was trying to resist so hard, temptation let her get as far as her tongue seconds away from my dick. And I almost lost it.

I'm m not use to having someone im strictly about but I know i don't ever wanna get into it with you. I know I never wanna fuck up our marriage and I'm sorry that I ain't even let it get that far.

She looked so shock and hurt her facial expression hurt my feelings. I felt good telling her about it but I regretted it shortly after. She cocked her hand back to far and punched me in my face. I took a deep breath and stepped back.

That's why you fucked me the you did last night! She yelled.

I mean yeah I was horny as hell. Look at least I told you. I ain't hiding nothing. Soon as it happened I fired her. I made her leave right than and there.

She punched me again and it pissed me off again.

Yo I swear to god Queen if you hit me one more time!

Or what? You gone go out and cheat some more?

I didn't cheat on you!

Letting a bitch run up all on you and take your dick out so she can suck it is cheating. It's cool cause ima let the next nigga get close to me lift my dress up and   Lick my pussy and than fire him to.

Ight ima just leave and go do what I gotta do cause this conversation is going way left. I grabbed my keys off the key bored and left to go to the garage. My fuckin jaw was hurting. Her lil ass got some powerful punches.

I pulled out the garage and headed out the driveway.
I felt good as fuck and it was time to get back to doing what I do best.