Chapter 99

Over the last couple days I haven't been wanting to leave the house but I had to get out and go grocery shopping. I finished getting dress in a sweat suit and some yezzy foam runners. I straightened my hair. It was growing so beautifully. It was now past my bottom bra strap. I grabbed my black Birkin and made sure my gun was in it. I loaded one in the head and put it on safety. I glossed my lips and made my way downstairs. Monster, Mac, Q, and two other guys was in the basement doing stuff. I didn't bother to say anything. I went to the livingroom to get Dre. Dre was one of my security guards and I couldn't leave the house without him cause Monster didn't trust anything.

I gotta grab my keys! I said to Dre just before we got to the front door. I went back into the kitchen and grabbed my keys off the key bored.

You look pretty! Mac said as he was coming up from the basement. He scared me making me drop my keys. He bent down and picked them up with a smile.

Thank you.

Where you headed to?

Just to the grocery store!

You let ya boy know? I'd be damn if I let my girl as beautiful as you are walk around anywhere by herself.

I have my security with me! I'm fine. I said with a smirk.

I bet you is! He said licking his lips.

Where you going? Monster asked coming up the stairs from the basement followed by everybody else.

You ready to go Mrs. Stevenson? Dre asked coming into the kitchen.

Yeah, I'll be back I'm going to the grocery store!

Ima text you can you pick me up a few things baby?

Yeah sure just send it!

Ight, love you!

Love you to baby! I said walking out with Dre following me.

Damn how you get her to submit to you like that? I heard one of the guys ask Monster.

When you a real man it comes natural to a female. I protect her, provide for her. Make her comfortable, and I lead by example as well as treating her as my equal! I gave her a love she never had so it was easy for her to do so. But most importantly i respect her. Monster said back to him. It was funny hearing people talk about you after you left the room.

I gave Dre the keys and I got in on the passenger side and he drove. We lived about 20 minutes from the closets Walmart. And honestly I am not mad that I have security now! Baby I don't have to do a damn thing! I don't have to drive or bring the bags in the house I mean I didn't have to do it before but I really don't now.

I grabbed a cart and we went into Walmart! I grabbed a few groceries for today and the rest of the week. I liked shopping weekly that was stuff stayed fresh and didn't go bad.

I wanted some steak so bad and that's what was for dinner. We made our way around Walmart and I found myself in the baby section just looking for stuff to buy my kids.

I grabbed them some shorts and a couple under clothes and more diapers, wipes, and pull ups. I was so excited cause i was winging Austin off his pull-ups at night more and more. He was almost ready to be just in his draws. I kept some pull ups just in case for night time.

My son is Allergic to those! I heard a female voice say. I looked up and seen Shalease. I laughed a bit and turned my head. "Bitch you heard me?"

Dre you heard something? I asked putting the pull ups in my cart.

Naw Mrs Stevenson I don't think so.!

Yo you really bouta piss me off! She said grabbing the pull ups out my cart and throwing them.