Chapter 56

I walked into the house and Monster was in the kitchen making something to eat. Yonna took the babies upstairs for me and I leaned against the counter.

What's wrong? He asked leaking in to kiss me.

Where you was at last night Ja'Kari?

I told you I had to go make a few drops.

I laughed a bit and folded my arms. "You think I'm stupid?" I asked in all seriousness licking my lips.

Queen what's this about?

Ima ask you one more time.....Where the fuck was you at Ja'Kari?

Making a few drops, what's up? He asked irritated.

You was making a few drops huh? I reached over and punched this nigga in his mouth. "Lie to me again!"

Ima let this shit slide cause obviously you pissed about something and ima try not to hit you cause I said I never put my hands on a woman! He said with laughter pissed off suckin his teeth.

Nigga fuck you! I ain't letting shit slide! I was about to punch his ass again but he caught my hand and grabbed me by my shirt yoking me up.

What the fuck is yo problem? He asked pissed off.

You being with yo baby mother last night is my fuckin problem!

Fuck is you talkin bout I wasn't with that bitch! He yelled letting me go.

You wasn't? But how she got a picture of you laid out in the bed sleeping with no clothes on. I just ran into her ass in Target and she started poppin her shit tryna take Austin away from me and ended up showing me the picture in her phone. I'm not stupid Ja'Kari! If you wanna go dibble and dabble over there than do it don't play with me or my son cause you can go!

Ain't nobody doing shit with that bitch! I ain't touch that bitch since she was first pregnant. Believe anything that comes out that bitch mouth if you want to. I was tired as hell last night I was at my fuckin trap and I went up to my office waiting for them Niggas to get finish so I could make a drop. I went up to my office and took my shit off and went to sleep. Before I met you and really started fuckin with you I use to be at my trap so much I got a bed in my office. Shalease must of seen my car or some shit outside and pulled up and came in seen me and took the picture. I ain't cheating on you nor am I ever in this fuckin life time or the fuckin next going to fuck with or on her ever the fuck again! I will kill that dumb ass girl she knows and you fuckin know it! He yelled in my face.

I'll be a damn fool to believe that! Sleep on the couch! I said pissed off taking his sandwich he just made and going upstairs. I was born at night but I wasn't born last night! A Nigga ain't gone lie in my muthafuckin face!