Chapter 47

Yonna has been an extremely big help, helping me take care of myself and my baby. She helped me bring my stress levels down so much I was able to produce milk again. Over the last few weeks I was healing perfectly and even going back to school. Micah couldn't say a word to me. His jealousy and rage played the biggest part in him not taking care his son. I can't respect no man like that! And even the fact I told him not to worry about my child he still never called, texted, or popped up to see how he's doing or anything. My feelings was hurt for my baby but I'm so glad that it's all happening now instead of when he can understand what's going on to save his feelings from being hurt.

But I know how I want my son to be raised and I'm gonna make sure he never does a girl this way.

Things between me and Monster never got any better it's been so long. I tried every form of way of contacting him and nothing! It's like he vanished completely from my life. I messed up and I accept the fact that I'm wrong. If this is the end of me and him than so be it, it's just the end!

I have to keep focusing on me and my child. I'm lucky to still be alive. I'd love to know who shot me but Karma is a bitch and they'll have to deal with her themselves. I'll be graduating soon! I got into the college of my dreams and me and my son will be out of here soon.

I already put a down payment on a house out in New York. It'll be paid off by the time we move. I can't wait to sign my papers and be a home owner. The house was beautiful. I had a 3 story, 9 bedroom, 6 full bathroom, 4 car garage home that had an in ground pool and basketball court. The house cost about 200,000 I already put 100,000 on it. I was gone close on it officially once I got there after graduation. I had hired an interior designer and all. I was so excited for my new journey. I offered Yonna and her dude to come stay with me. I had a huge guess house that held 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and was an upstairs downstairs with a finish basement. I told her she can stay in the main house for free or if they needed they own privacy that they can rent my guess house out for 1,200 a month and she said she'll take the guess house cause her and her man like to do it a lot! It made me laugh and I was so happy she was happy.