Chapter 97

I felt like I needed a shopping spree so that's literally exactly what I did today. No kids, no husband, no worries, just me money and everything I could possibly buy. I've been in like 3 different malls.  But the gag is I barely bought myself anything. I was doing for my kids and husband.

Damn you fine as hell! This one guy said as he passed by. I have a small smile and nodded my head as I walked past. He was walking up to, two other guys. They reminded me of all white rednecks.

Ayeeee! (One of the guys whistled) as I continued to walk. "Yo you don't here us talking to you?" I could hear them getting closer to me. I fumbled around in my purse for my keys.

You stuck up bitch! A deep voice said from behind me hitting me in the back of my head than pushing me so hard I hit my face on the ground making me
Drop all my bags.

Look at this boys she got Gucci, Prada, YSL....you a real pretty stuck up boujee black bitch huh? Another guy smiled rambling through my bags.

Look I have money in my purse and you guys can take my bags! I was fearing for my life right now I was so scared. It was dark and I was alone. I had tears in my eyes.

We don't want your money....we gone have real fun with you sweet thang! One of the guys said sticking his nasty dirty white tongue out at me. They tugged at my jeans and jacket. I just knew this was the end of me.

You better gone head and get the fuck up off of her before your brains be plastered all over this fuckin side walk! A deep male voice said catching everyone's attention.

And who are you captain save a hoe? One of the guys asked laughing.

Nah just a nigga that's gone handle what needs to be done. I know you sick muthafuckas wasn't about to rape her!

And if we was, what's it to you nigger!

I got your nigger! He shot the guy in the head twice instantly. "Now would you two like to say any smart remarks!?" He asked licking his lips. "I didn't think so!" He said with laughter. "Queen get up!"

I was confused as to how he even knew my name. "Queen get up right now get your things.!" He said sternly. I rushed to my feet fixing myself and grabbing all my stuff and running to my car. I opened the doors and my fingers trembled dialing Monsters number.

What's up baby? He said as he answered.

Where are you?

Up town what's up what's wrong? You okay? He asked in a panic.

No come get me I need you to come get me please!

Calm down where are you what's wrong?

At links mall up town.

I'm literally at the trap 7 minutes from there I'll be there in a second Queen. Baby is you okay? He asked panicking I could hear the shift in his voice to nervousness as I cried. I locked all my doors and that guy still had them at gun point. I was watching there every move I was so shook I couldn't drive.

A tap on my glass startled me ass I broke down in tears. It was Monster. His car was barley in park and he was with two other guys. I jumped out the car running over to him. He hugged me so tight.

Queen your bleeding what's wrong? He asked touching the back of my head.

I....I... i was coming from the mall and I was parked all the way down here those guys (I pointed to what was going down, down the street) hit me in my head and pushed me to the ground cause I was ignoring them and they was touching me...trying to take mh clothes off! I blurted out all at once historically. Monster got so mad he pushed away from me walking up to the guys shooting them so many times. I jumped every time I heard his gun go off. He had to had shoot them at least 20 times he was not letting up.

He wrapped his arms around me and I cried so hard into his chest. "I'm sorry baby, fuck I'm sorry!" He plead. I could hear the tears dancing on his tongue every time he spoke. He held me so tight I couldn't move.

I got in his car after a few moments. One of the guys Monster pulled up with jumped in my car and drove off. Monster slapped the guy up that defended me. And they both walked over to the car.

You Ight shorty? He asked as he got closer to the car.
I nodded my head knowing I wasn't.

I'm Mac by the way! He said introducing his self.

Nigga ain't no time for no meet in greet get the fuck outta here I'll meet you back on 15 later. Monster said pissed off.

Ight!

Monster got in the car and hurried up and pulled off.

You know him? I asked supposed.

Mac is my BestFriend! He said looking over at me.