Chapter 66

I got up from the bed softly as Monster rolled off of me. He was knocked out still. I grabbed my robe and went into the bathroom to shower. I fixed my hair and make up I was looking so cute. I grabbed my lingerie which was a black set. I had this sexy lace bra that cris crossed, across my boobs. The thong was a G string that cover the front but split right under my vagina so it was a whole and they had the garner straps attached to them. I pulled the stockings up and clipped them to the thong. I grabbed my sexy black stiletto red bottom pumps and my house coat putting them on and sneaking out the room. I didn't put my heels on right away I made my way downstairs to the kitchen. The babies was with Yonna since last night so I didn't have to worry about them.

I pulled out all my ingredients that I prepped last night. I woke up a little late so I was pressed for time. He was gonna be waking up soon. I made French toast, eggs, and bacon, with mimosas! I had so much planned and I was so excited to see how everything is about to play out.

I sat the orange envelope on the tray and put my heels on. I made my way upstairs to our bedroom and opened the door slowly. He was just getting up.

What is you doing? He asked with laughter sitting up. I sat the tray on his night stand and he smiled big making me smile. I got on top of him straddling him.

GoodMorning birthday boy! I smiled kissing him.

GoodMorning baby, what's all this?

Just your breakfast.....

You look good baby! He smiled biting his lip.

Thank you! I giggled.

Let me see you! I got off of him and he sat up placing his feet on the floor. I untied my robe slowly doing a little tease for him and he smiled touching me. He pulled me back on top of him. I could feel him getting hard under me. He kissed my neck and gripped my ass.

Yeah you got me! He said lifting me up a little bit so he can slide in. I swear every time I sat on it I felt like a relief like my eyes rolled into the back of my head and I got goosebumps from it feeling so good.

I wrapped my arms around his neck kissing him as he fucked me slow and deep. This morning we made love!

I love you so much baby! I moaned against his lips. He looked me in my eyes, his was filled with love before he said the words "I love you!"

Eat up you have a huge day planned!

What? Bae you ain't have to do anything for me!

I know, I wanted to! You deserve everything and ima make sure I give it all to you.

You already have!

Here eat! I placed the tray on the bed and he grabbed a piece of bacon.

What's this? He asked picking up the envelope. I smiled hard I started laughing. "What is it?"

Dude open it! He started to open it and instantly put his head down after he pulled the papers out. I know he was crying. I pulled him into me hugging him laughing.

He sniffled wiping his tears standing up. "You dead ass?"he asked covering his face again.

Dead ass! I hugged his waist and he wrapped his arms around my neck hugging me.

Damn baby! I reached up to wipe his tears. "I don't really know what to say this is an honor!"

Here's a pen! I laughed giving it to him. He didn't waist no time wiping his tears signing the papers. "Fuck man!"

You have officially adopted Prince Ja'Kari Dae, signed his birth certificate as his father, and changed his last name to Stevenson. You are officially his father Happy Birthday baby! I smiled kissing him.

Queen I really don't know what to say, you know I love him with all my heart this is truly an honor. Thank you baby this means a hell of a lot to me! I couldn't ask for anything better in this world. I promise to always be the best father to him forever.!

I know you will baby!