Chapter 81

MONSTER P.O.V.

I was so heated I couldn't even go to sleep last night. I kept calling Queens phone. I couldn't father on how she even knew I was with or protecting Alissa.

Here bro! Kay'Sean said giving me a coffee cup.

Thanks bra!

So you wanna tell me why you got kicked out the crib last night?

Shit honestly my boy it's clear but ain't clear, Queen found out I was with Alissa ma exshorty....

You was with yo ex?! He asked cutting me off choking on his coffee.

It's not even like that slime.

Look I grown to love you ma boy but I got mad love for Queen even more she a real one. That's gone forever be sis and you bro so respectfully nigga you stupid!

It's not even like that...

That's what all us niggas say!

Naw dead ass it's not.

Yeah ight....

Nigga is you gone shut the fuck up and speak my truth?

Ight go head dawg.

Like I was sayin...I use to fuck with shorty heavy she was like my lil gutta bitch but shit ran a lil deeper than that. Long story short she use to fw this plug he use to beat and abuse her and shit she linked with me and I started fwh, I had her set him up type shit so he been trying to kill her ass every since. In some way I felt responsible for the bitch cause the type of relationship we had and I gave her ma word that I would protect her long as she fwm. You know how bitches be when you fuckin 'em falling in love type shit. I got her pregnant once but the baby died type shit she just felt connected to me like I saved her type shit. I ain't care about her getting attached to me and building feelings like she did cause I ain't never plan or thought I'd ever meet somebody to make me change my ways instantly or get married. When I started fuckin with Queen like officially type shit I started falling back from shorty. She ended up taking a charge for me. While she was in there her cellie and shit befriended her ass whole time she was working for that plug Nigga giving him the scoop and shit on shorty where she live and what she do type Shìt she said she seen him and he started falling her and shit. He definitely gone kill her if he ever gets the chance to. I'd feel like shit if she died behind some shit I set her up to do.

Damn so how Queen find out?

I don't know! I fucked up cause I told her I was gone be staying at a friends for a short making sure they good and shit I never told her it was Alissa so I don't know how she found out. I been going through it with this bitch these past couple days. And I'm hot about it. I finally was able to put some type of fuckin security team together for her ass and got the fuck outta there she was pissing me so bad.

What happened?

She kept coming on to me an shit...

Y'all fucked?

NO! Never even touched the girl shorty was about to off herself because I wasn't fuckin with her. Brah the pitch really upped the pole on herself I'm like whay the fuck is you doing all this over me not being in love with you and being married? That's dumb shorty!

Nigga you must got gold between yo legs to make a bitch wanna off herself!

No I just come across dumb delusional ass bitches!

Except Queen! You think she gone try to divorce you?

I don't know she ain't answering texting me back nun I can't even get I. The house to talk to her.

I seen her this morning she left out for school, better catch her ass on the way back in!

Shit ima have to, I don't even know how this shit gone go! I love her with all my heart and I know I fucked up by not letting her the whole truth. The worst part is Queen don't take no shit and give second chances.

Better fight for what you want, that's a good woman you got dog make that shit right!

Believe me bra I am!